Re: BUG?: Save remains disabled after certain project changes

patricknogara wrote:

And it looks like the blade has come down on on the nightly branches?

The "head" revision, 4842, is missing! nomicons/w00t

[EDIT-12Jan2017]  ...oh, no there it is.

I saw your message ... nomicons/grin , but I can't compile and upload packages for all commits Subversion changes.
In rev 4842, I only add a one litle line of code .. nomicons/blink
I can't make and upload only Debian or Ubuntu or macOS or only MS Windows packages, I compile and package all plateform, no jealous, uhuhu.

My automatised script make packages for :

1. Debian stable in i386 and amd64, Debian unstable i386 and amd64 and debug package i386 and amd64. (yes I know, I not upload all times debug packages, is very very heavy to upload with my adsl)

2. My Ubuntu PPA Ubuntu Yakkety (16.10), Xenial (16.04), and Trusty (14.04) i386 and amd64 + debug.

3. Cross-compil 32 and 64 bits Windows, and packages ReadyToUse and installer version.

And for finish launch a VM macOS for compil and build the bundle, and upload all ( rsync (SSH)).

I learn and search sponsors for helping we for replace QET builder Amd FX 8350 eight cores machine, Dark rock pro 3, 16 GB, 840 pro SDD and others HD and SDD, GeForce GT 610, to a faster workstation bi-Xeon like 32 Threads or more, or wait RyZen and Naples.

We can offer high visibility and publicity on this site for our sponsors who support us.

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/infobash.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

I completely understand Scorpio. It's really impressive what you and the guys do.

I can code a PLC but too little experience with coding for PC though it might be time to change the situation.

To understand QET would you recommend opening the sources in something like QT Creator? Or what does the Group use?

Yes, you can download latest source an launch with Qt creator.
We use QT creator IDE.
See Wiki for documentation like : https://qelectrotech.org/wiki_new/doc/qt_creator

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."