Hi, I introduce the version 0.2. Change log:
- Now is not necessary to run with the QET project file path as argument. It can run directly. The program autodetect the path of QET collection dependig the OS, but ask for the path if is not correct. If the past is correct, only a Enter is needed.
- Saves recent proyects used at 'recent.his' file for easy selection of the lastest projects and print on screen. By default, pressing Enter uses the last project, but you can enter a number of the list of type once a new project. I thought to access to the QET database for this purpose, but it implies the install dependencies to python default instalation.
- Creates the collection temp directory for terminal blocks if not exist.
- Now respect case. Be careful, now becasue 'X1' is different than 'x1' and will make 2 different Terminal Blocks.
- The form of then name in collection for the element created is : Project X1(<from_teminal>-<to terminal>). It's easy to select the correct if have a lot.
- Fix XRef calc. The problem was that the grid top and left labels are 25px width. I considered this size to calc XRef.