Topic: Components Library

Hey dear QET Users,
i created my own collection of electrical components that i will use later, but i had a problem:  i still got the default setting of QET wich is the tree scheme, this mean to find a component i need to search for it like i did at begining. Is there any ways to just see the components i have in my Library. you will find a screenshot. to explain more what i mean

Re: Components Library

https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2559

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Re: Problème avec les cartouches
Good afternoon,

I'm using version 0.9 of QElectroTech and I'm not able to use the DXF to elmt converter, I've done everything and I can't, could you help me, follow my email, claudioro_roberto@hotmail.com

Hello claudioro_roberto,

"does not work" or "I can't" is not meaningful enough for us to provide any assistance!

Please be more specific with your question.
And:
Questions and answers regarding QET belong in this forum.
Otherwise other users will not be able to benefit from the discussion!

Best regards
  plc-user

plc-user wrote:

Hello claudioro_roberto,

"does not work" or "I can't" is not meaningful enough for us to provide any assistance!

Please be more specific with your question.
And:
Questions and answers regarding QET belong in this forum.
Otherwise other users will not be able to benefit from the discussion!

Best regards
  plc-user

Good afternoon,

I'm using version 0.100 of QElectroTech and I'm not able to convert .dxf files to .elmt to add new files to the platform, I'm wanting to add the WEG PLC or WEG PLC300BP-H3, I've already installed Python 3.12.0 and qet-tb -generator 1.3.1, qet_tb_generator.exe is already installed in the C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Scripts directory, but when I open the terminal creation plugin an error appears.

I still can't see what exactly goes wrong!

The DXF-to-Element-converter has nothing to do with the Python terminal plug-in or the TerminalBlock-Generator. These are different applications.

If you have an element-file from DXF-converter that you can edit with QET-Element-Editor, the converter works!

The qet_tb_generator is not necessary to use when converting a dxf to elmt.

Please use the forum-search to find hints on where to download the DXF-converter and how to use it.
Maybe you'll find out that this would be the better place to ask about importing dxf to elmt:
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=12