1 (edited by jhonathan disner 2022-11-06 00:01:49)

Topic: user collection

Hello,

I installed version 0.90-DEV+git7713-1, where I came across the following situation, in the collection of user elements, the name of the folders does not appear, where I already tried to change the path several times, I installed this version on the ntebook at home to be able to test and validate for other works, where I have been using version 0.7.

I would like help, because as I said, I've already made some attempts...

I'm waiting....

thankful.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon q1.png 156.6 kb, 27 downloads since 2022-11-05 

Re: user collection

The folder-names are the loclised texts taken from the file "qet..." lying in that directory and not from the file-directory-name itself.
Please compare with the other directories in the QET-collection.

I've made several attempts, but without success, until I create a new folder in the QET itself, it doesn't appear with mone, and the element itself doesn't appear in your design either.

but settings have a field where we define that directory or folder we are going to extract the elements or subfolders, I already configured it, but it doesn't work either.

D:\Users\Application Data\qet\elements

this being the path you are already selecting.

4 (edited by plc-user 2022-11-06 20:20:47)

Just tried on a fresh installed win10 and "ReadyToUse - QET":
Created Sub-Directories under "c:\tools\qet\conf\elements\"
placed some elmt-files in the sub-sub-directory and created a file "qet_directory" for each sub-dir.
Here it works as expected. See screenshot.
Maybe the language is not set correctly on your system?
Did you start QET from the batch-file "Lancer QET.bat"?

Post's attachments

qet-screenshot.png, 13.87 kb, 226 x 372
qet-screenshot.png 13.87 kb, 62 downloads since 2022-11-06 

my native language is Portuguese Brazil, I checked the language settings of the system and Qeletrotech and they are compatible.

finally, I installed version 0.7, and in this version everything works correctly, the folder names appear and it runs perfectly.

and in version 0.8 and 0.9 the folder names and element drawings do not appear.

6 (edited by jhonathan disner 2022-11-07 03:00:26)

Did you start QET from the "Lancer QET.bat" batch file?

no, I did the installation from the ''.exe'' file

https://github.com/qelectrotech/qelectr … _directory

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

jhonathan disner wrote:

It does not matter, how you installed QET. The question was how you start QET to use it.
Do you double-click on the executable file or do you start QET from the batch-file "Lancer QET.bat"?

When starting from the batch-file it reads some environmental settings and then it will start QET with the appropriate settings for language, etc.

plc-user wrote:
jhonathan disner wrote:

It does not matter, how you installed QET. The question was how you start QET to use it.
Do you double-click on the executable file or do you start QET from the batch-file "Lancer QET.bat"?

When starting from the batch-file it reads some environmental settings and then it will start QET with the appropriate settings for language, etc.

I double click to open the program, and it runs.

I've done everything, revised the ''QET-DIRECTORY'' directory, changed languages, changed the source folder, but nothing.....

version 0.70-dev+svn5121-1, rada perfectly.....TOP....

but unfortunately version 0.90-DEV_x86_64-win64+git7713-1, no...

I hope you can still help me... but I thank you for your willingness....

I will continue to search...

Hello,

I installed version 0.9 on another computer, and the same problem with unnamed folders also occurred, and even creating a folder directly in Qeletrotech, it does not update.

I thought the error could be on the first computer, but it remained on the second.

I also tried to change the language both in the pastya features and in the software itself.

Have you tried with 32 bits version?
Ins't the same libs, see :https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=16928#p16928

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello,

Yesterday I still had the problem of the names in the user's collection, where the mnemso didn't appear, with many attempts in vain, and after so much insisting I ended up finding the cause.

on the notebook that I installed Qeletrotech 0.9 has two memory disks (HDs)
one for general storage (D/), and the other for software (C/).

Qeletrotech is installed on the software disk (C/), and the user's collection is stored on the general disk (D/), thus the error in the naming of folders and components occurred.

solution:
I created a user folder on the disk (C/) and put the user's collection in this folder.. done...bingo...it worked...

thanks for the help....

Strange, but not the case on Linux, maybe also a Win... problem ...

Under Windows disk (C:\) I/O file sytem is very very filtering by OS and other 3rdparty like antivir, indexing, telemetry, driver's, programs, etc.
For faster I/O Microsoft recommand using disk D: ....