Re: BUG?: Exporting to DXF - a "List of Folios" crashes QET

Thanks, I can reproduce your problem here with DXF export on the latest 0.7-dev.

But we are not expert in DXF convertion, the one who wrote the export code has left the team for a while. nomicons/sad

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

27 (edited by Calypso 2018-03-14 12:18:19)

Hello polygon13,
It may be that something is wrong with the connections. I deleted the connections from page 1 and 2 and reconnected. Could then export the drawing to DXF format.

Best regards

Stebo

Post's attachments

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-14 11:13:24.png, 13.59 kb, 776 x 445
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-14 11:13:24.png 13.59 kb, 441 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Thanks Calypso,

yes polygon13 use strange connections.
But I tried to export my latest project 71 pages to DXF, and I saw sometime the same problem.

Cheers,

Laurent

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dxf.zip 453 kb, 529 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Attachment icon gestion-defib-18-02-04.zip 621.44 kb, 514 downloads since 2018-03-14 

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Calypso wrote:

Hello polygon13,
It may be that something is wrong with the connections. I deleted the connections from page 1 and 2 and reconnected. Could then export the drawing to DXF format.

Best regards

Stebo

Thanks! But I drag, pull, connect ... How can the connections be strange?

30 (edited by Calypso 2018-03-15 00:37:46)

Hello,
polygon13
At first I thought it was due to the connections they are connected to each other but have different characteristics. After redrawing the links, I was able to export the drawing to DXF.

scorpio810
After your drawing, I checked my projects and also there was the export of individual pages to shifts in the connections. After I redrew the connection 42 in the example on page 5, the export to the DXF was done without any problems. Unfortunately, I could not determine why that is.

Best regards

Stebo

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 5_steckdosen,_beleuchtung_büros-gruppe_100.dxf 70.8 kb, 428 downloads since 2018-03-14 

Hi, Calypso!
I can not repeat on the test file that there were errors in the export. And on working-mistakes! Please tell me more precisely, what did you fix in my project so that it would be exported without errors? What exactly did they do, what ties were removed and why? I will be very grateful.

32 (edited by Calypso 2018-03-16 23:37:49)

Hello polygon13,
I have checked the connections, I noticed that some compounds have different properties (screenshot) and thought it might be because. First, I removed all connections and redrawn while I first drew a connection and assigned the property for this connection and further connected. Pages 2 and 3 of the DXF export has worked. After I have removed the connections on the 1 page and redrawed I had at the 1 page when exporting the same problems that the circuit was not displayed correctly. Funny is when I copy the circuit of page 1 and 2 on a new page or in a new project, the circuits after exporting synonymous no longer displayed correctly.

Best regards

Stebo

Post's attachments

Attachment icon screenshot 2018-03-16 22:03:28.png 124.14 kb, 195 downloads since 2018-03-16 

33 (edited by Calypso 2018-03-16 23:48:10)

Hello,
almost forgot the QET file with the changed connections on page 1 and 2

Best regards

Stebo

Post's attachments

Attachment icon NEO-MED_black.qet 712.1 kb, 616 downloads since 2018-03-16 

34 (edited by polygon13 2018-03-17 14:34:18)

Hi, Calipso!
Thank you! Now I understand. But I did not specifically display tex on some lines, I marked them with color. Yes, I need to look for another export method or a screenshot and paste it into AutoCAD (((So now I'm doing it.

Fyi, some basic shapes color export to DXF was added in 0.7-dev by Gabberworld.