Topic: elements linked

I have made a new linked type file
it has a new type called EMPTY
as i see always a symbol at the master like a NO NC Power etc, i only need the reference.
so on the kindinformation i have changed the name NO to EMPTY, now yet i do not see the reference but that is because in software there is no icon called EMPTY
LAURENT
could you please add it to the software and replace the elements in the directory with the rar file included.

If this works i can make any type of reference, first subject will be terminal strips.

greetings polleke

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 01_with_linking_function.rar 57.34 kb, 590 downloads since 2015-03-02 

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

Re: elements linked

To do automatic terminal: it's perfect ! I'search that from few month !

It's not better ... Xref is not at the good place....

Post's attachments

Capture du 2015-03-03 19:14:04.png, 3.56 kb, 313 x 302
Capture du 2015-03-03 19:14:04.png 3.56 kb, 401 downloads since 2015-03-03 

galexis please send the complete drawing as i need to know what elements are used? most probably you use the master slave, but that is not implemented yet. with renvoi it is possible.
as these texts stay on where you put them.
i will make you an example tomorrow.

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

hi Paul,
Sorry i'm very busy (port Qt5, packaging, etc..), 
you suggest that i replace /elements/10_electric/98_graphics/01_auxiliary_symbols/01_cross_ref_symbols/01_with_linking_function/* 
 by your element archive?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

The project ...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon essai borne auto.qet 21.81 kb, 460 downloads since 2015-03-04 

Yes, I try slave/master fonction, the problem is : with slave/master, Xref is not at the good place.
With renvoi fonction : no label auto.

Post's attachments

Capture du 2015-03-04 18:51:17.png, 25.37 kb, 890 x 385
Capture du 2015-03-04 18:51:17.png 25.37 kb, 547 downloads since 2015-03-04 

in master slave like you did the position of the xref is dependant of the tagg label.

So we have to ask development to have this position set in another textfield with a taggname XREF, this would be a better option , as we can set the xref wherever we want it. (not at pagebottom but that is covered in software already)
In this same thing i would like to have we can choose what icon will be at master like a NO, NC, Power, EMPTY, safety, so this will need another directory with entries (a bit like references is now)
I will make an example on this for laurent and others ( as it is in line with these references i am making)

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

Hi Shooter,

i remove your elements with linking function in official collection, i think isn't useful now.
But i moved these files to 
http://qelectrotech.org/showcategory.ph … ry_symbols

Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

scorpio810 wrote:

Hi Shooter,

i remove your elements with linking function in official collection, i think isn't useful now.
But i moved these files to 
http://qelectrotech.org/showcategory.ph … ry_symbols

Laurent

Reintegrated now (solved program segfault with these elements) .