Topic: Differences in element information in versions 0.90 and 0.80

Hello!

In the QElectroTech V 0.80c when I click on a terminal block the information tab has a lot of properties that are missing in the QElectroTech V 0.90.
For example the "Location", "Plant", "Function", ... properties are missing in the latest version.

Is this a bug or is this something that will be the new reality?
Is it possible to edit the old properties in the new version?

Thank you for any reply.

Post's attachments

0_80vs0_90.png, 51.17 kb, 1000 x 1000
0_80vs0_90.png 51.17 kb, 149 downloads since 2021-08-02 

Re: Differences in element information in versions 0.90 and 0.80

Hi
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img_2/greg.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen.png 155.65 kb, 57 downloads since 2021-08-04 

Hello,

try with an simple element not an terminal.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello,

thank you for the reply.

Yes with a simple element I get the other properties, but in the version 0.80 I get this properties also for a terminal block.

I was asking specifically for the properties of a terminal block, because I am trying to use this properties to then draw some scheme of all terminal blocks (location and function).

Is it somehow possible to edit this properties for terminal blocks in the new version?

Hello, these information was removed in 0.9dev because I'm currently working on the terminal block feature, and all this information will be owned by the terminal block and not by each terminal who compose the block.

Développeur QElectroTech

Thank you for the response.

I wrote a simple Python program that is going through all terminals and then draw all terminal blocks.
For this to work I was using the "Function" and "Location" property of the terminals.

Will the terminals in the future versions have some additional properties?
How will you know which terminal is in which position and which terminal is in which terminal block?

Post's attachments

Terminals.png, 18.48 kb, 655 x 561
Terminals.png 18.48 kb, 136 downloads since 2021-08-07 

8 (edited by marin.molina 2022-11-24 17:42:33)

Hello everyone.
I have the same "problem", but in my case I solve changing the property "terminal" to "simple" at the edition of the element.

Post's attachments

Captura - Cambio de propiedad termnal to simple.png, 150.01 kb, 1372 x 877
Captura - Cambio de propiedad termnal to simple.png 150.01 kb, 42 downloads since 2022-11-24