Topic: General workflow map
I have just started using QET for PLC cabinet layout, and I must say it's an excellent tool. As I am still learning, I have a few questions:
1) Is there an updated procedure for converting DXF to element files? The converter script has not been updated for a while.
2) Is there another tool which can be used for drawing elements to scale using real dimensions?
3) If the answer to 2) is no, can you please create or point me to a tutorial showing how to draw elements.
4) There's a lot of ready components in the embedded library. Is that library hosted somewhere, and how can I download the most recent version after an update?
5) I read this topic and it describes a good procedure for drawing elements and thumbnails. The example drawing in the post has a ruler shown on it - how can I do the same?