Topic: Unable to save the element V0.7

I launched the portable version 0.7, loaded my elements created earlier. Now I can not change them, do not save( 
W10. 
similar to version conflict?

2 (edited by polygon13 2019-03-24 19:13:20)

Re: Unable to save the element V0.7

I used to direct an element, and if its ID is a link, then it was glowing blue. Now this is not. Can this be customized? I wanted a bright red in general, but there is not any at all)))

Post's attachments

2019-03-24_20-07-08.png, 64.96 kb, 422 x 410
2019-03-24_20-07-08.png 64.96 kb, 280 downloads since 2019-03-24 

3 (edited by Nuri 2019-03-25 22:34:24)

Sorry but I don't understand your questions. nomicons/ermm

What means "direct an element"?
What is an "ID of an element"?

translation difficulties))
ID = label, sorry nomicons/blush
if the item has a link, then the label turns blue when you hover the cursor. But in 0.7 it is not, the label remains black. And this is not convenient, it is not clear where there is a link, and where not.

polygon13 wrote:

I launched the portable version 0.7, loaded my elements created earlier. Now I can not change them, do not save( 
W10. 
similar to version conflict?

In ReadyToUse version : User elements need to have placed in conf/elements/ directory.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

6 (edited by polygon13 2019-03-27 13:01:29)

i do that

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 2019-03-27 13-57-44.flv 1.2 mb, 897 downloads since 2019-03-27 

opened the project from 0.6 to 0.7. All the annotations were lost, I did not immediately notice (((((((((It's good that there was a backup copy. I delete from the laptop 0.7, I will continue to work at 0.6.

polygon13 wrote:

i do that

Check if elements in your conf/elements directory isn't in read only mode with Windows explorer.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

polygon13 wrote:

opened the project from 0.6 to 0.7. All the annotations were lost, I did not immediately notice (((((((((It's good that there was a backup copy. I delete from the laptop 0.7, I will continue to work at 0.6.

In 0.7 dev annotations "comment" are not displayed  automatically on the diagram like 0.6 version.

[size=1][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In 0.7 dev annotations "comment" are not displayed  automatically on the diagram like 0.6 version.[/font]

I created a "function" tag in the element and lost it too, the turns of the text also went away. Also, when opening a project, extra conductors appeared. Removed them. Had seen! And could not notice. I had to redo a lot, I later noticed the changes (.
You have a great product, I hope my observations will help make it even better, but for now I will work at 0.6. Search (STR-F), the movement of the arrows - very cool, very convenient! Work with the text rate, sorry, did not have time. Experiments on a working project turned out to be a bad idea (

How to restore annotations when upgrade old projects to 0.7 version with dynamic texts :

One big feature added on 0.7 is dynamic texts, you can add and or edit elements texts withan return to element editor, change size, policy, color, grouping, placing, etc. or add informations directly on your element.

Off course upgrade old project and adapt it need some hours working...but after you can do everything with dynamic texts.

nuri wrote:

if you are starting a new project, then take the very last version of QET. So in the case the 0.7 dev (with the last svn number).

There are already big differences between the last stable (0.61) and the development version, especially when it comes to the administration of texts.
A project created with 0.61 is not upgraded to 0.7 in 5 minutes. You have to adapt some texts and it can actually be time consuming.