Topic: La connexion au conducteur

I use at work as other programs which were bought by the employer. In them such opportunity. Connection directly to the conductor. But not to an element conclusion. Now it is necessary to edit that was beautiful.
I want to know your opinion.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon connect.gif 198.36 kb, 190 downloads since 2015-09-08 

Re: La connexion au conducteur

Hi Aleksandr,
you do connect your conductor to R1 or R2.
See online manual : https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/j … l/QET.html

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

[font=Arial]By definition the conductor between P1 and P2 is already potential. And if to set a condition that the wire and a conclusion of a detail is one potential, it would be possible to attach a wire to such conductor. For this reason the wire changes color when this condition is satisfied.[/font]

[font=Arial] It is so made in other program. [/font]

Yes we know, but Qet works differently at this time.
Perhaps in a future ... we can add element insertion in wiring.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

I started a post about the connection to the wire. I would like to know whether there are any ideas? Too spend much time in the correction circuit.

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/f … _00032.mp4

Your version no problem. I encounter a slightly different version.

Matter of habit, Qet works differently than Eplan software.nomicons/smile

9 (edited by Aleksandr 2017-10-11 11:45:00)

I want will return to this problem as there was an idea. And the idea is as follows: if I conduct the new conductor, and focus of a mouse gets on other conductor, then it would be logical what the program through half a second would suggest to put active connection there. Also it is made on pins of elements. And then that conductor which was to break off and connect on this active point of connection. I see that there will be a problem with the directions and how to break off and restore a wire on this junction. But it it is even interesting to programmers to solve that.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon activ-contact.elmt 924 b, 251 downloads since 2017-10-11