Topic: Gestion des données d'articles

Salut à tous,

après une longue pause estivale, je me remets lentement mais sûrement à mon travail.

Avec ce post, j'ouvre un topic dédié à la gestion des données d'articles. L'utilité de ce topic est de rassembler toutes les idées pour permettre, un jour, de gérer des données d'articles dans QET.

Que sont les données d'articles ?
Grosso-modo, ce sont les données qui permettent d'identifier du matériel électrique disponible le marché.
Soit les champs "désignation", "fabricant" et "référence fabricant" des éléments.

Pour le projet de machine CNC que j'ai réalisé au printemps, j'ai eu besoin de créer des articles constructeurs (Bosch Rexroth, Eaton, Phoenix, etc.). Pour me faciliter la tâche, j'ai écris les données d'articles, non pas dans les champs dédiés des éléments posés sur le schéma, mais directement dans le nom des éléments lors de leur création avec l'éditeur d'éléments.
Ainsi, les données d'articles étaient directement intégrées aux symboles.

Aujourd'hui, avec le recul et l'expérience, j'affirme que CE N'EST PAS UNE BONNE IDÉE de lier les symboles et les données d'articles.
Pour ma machine CNC, j'ai dû réaliser quelques modifications au cours de l'été et j'ai alors constaté que le système que j'avais mis en place n'était pas pratique du tout. Exemple :
sur un folio de répartition de potentiel 24VDC, j'ai placé disons 40 bornes simple étage. Quelques semaines plus tard, mon client m'informe qu'il a préféré acheter 20 bornes double étage.
J'ai du alors effacé toutes mes bornes simples étage (car les données d'articles étaient alors fausses), créer 20 nouvelles bornes double étage, refaire toutes les liaisons de conducteurs en prenant soin de garder les numéros de conducteurs tels qu'ils étaient, etc. Bref, ca m'a coûté pas mal de travail.

Ma conclusion c'est qu'il ne faut pas lier de manière irréversible les données d'articles aux symboles. Quand un élément est placé sur le schéma, il faudrait toujours avoir la possibilité de lui attribuer d'autres données d'articles.

Re: Gestion des données d'articles

Aleksandr wrote:

Я уже загрузил видео, как это сделано у конкурентов. Я н Поймите Que ля свойства проводника получает сосна и тогда это возможно, должен быть подключен к нему, если курсор находится над проводника. Потом, когда мы удалить элемент Квай, подключенного к проводнику, другие элементы остаются связаны проводника.

And in English?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Very much I apologize. Me Chrome translated it into Russian nomicons/smile .
I already loaded video as it is made at competitors. I think that the conductor receives pin properties and when the cursor runs into the conductor, and receives focus, then it is possible will be connected to the conductor. Then, when it is necessary to remove an element, other elements remain connected.

Hi Aleksandr,

I think you are misunderstanding the subject of the topic.
I've opened this topic in order to collect all ideas about :

how to manage article data in QET for future developments ?

Article data are the informations we need to identify electrical gears that can be buy from industry reseller.
At the moment, we can enter these informations in the fields "designation", "manufacturer" and "manufacturer reference" in each element that is on the wiring diagram. But we have to type them in each element and this is sometimes a lot of work.
So, how could we improve the management of these data ?
Do we need a database ?
If not, how could be the article data linked to the "manufacturer articles" elements of the QET collection ?

5 (edited by rdsivd 2015-11-11 23:36:40)

Helo Nuri,

Do you now the program XLpro3 of LEGRAND
this program insert the symbole of a circuitbreaker and the offers the user the posiblity to choose the refrence of the needed circuitbreaker
It also calculated the size of the cabinet and offers a tarif price for the  project

i think you need a database (formats ? xml, sql, mdb, other ???)
may be a xml database can used on different platforms

but there be some country specific manufacture referens

i can supply you with a article database of many articles of some manufactures (mdb file)
let me now in a email of you need it to have some data for testing
the file is about 4 a 5 years not updated with the recent referens of the manufactures

if you have these data, you can also link it to the prices and make a calculation of your project

hello rdsivd,

I don't know XLpro3. I only use QElectroTech and Eplan.
I've took a look on the Legrand XL3pro website. This program is only for windows. I'm on Ubuntu 15.10.

this program insert the symbole of a circuitbreaker and the offers the user the posiblity to choose the refrence of the needed circuitbreaker
It also calculated the size of the cabinet and offers a tarif price for the  project

Nice feature! I think we need something like that in QElectroTech but maybe without pricing and cabinet sizing functionalities.

For your information, I use QElectroTech to engineer industrial machines and facilities, not for electrical building installation. The core of my job is automation with PLC's (automotive, pharma, CNC-machines...).
At the moment, I've made only one project with QElectroTech in a real professional environment. And all other projects with Eplan...

let me now in a email of you need it to have some data for testing

Thank you for your offer but I'm unfortunately a real poor programmer, so I don't know how to test a database and how to link it to QElectroTech. I've tried to understand the Qt/C++ programming environment of QET but I got some hawful headaches...

I have some ideas how the management of article data could be implemented in QET but I can not write the Qt/C++ code. I can describe the behaviour of QET from a user point of view. Maybe the next days if I find some time...