Topic: How to group two or more elements into a "component"?

Hello everything is fine? I'm studying Qelectrotech and I have a question, how can I group two elements? For example, I create a green pushbutton element, but I want it to already have the NA block code when I drag and drop the button to the schematic.
When I generate the list of materials, it contains the code LAY5-EA from the green button and the code ZB2-BE101 from the NA contact. I used code examples from the manufacturer JNG.
Can I create smart texts to add identification 'plate' captions for buttons and lamps? Those that go on the panel door to indicate the function of the component.
In the case of a contactor, if I create an element for a 24Vdc contactor with 3 NO contacts and 1 NC contact, is it possible to create an element containing the coil symbol+3 NA contacts+1NC contact?
I used the E3-Series a few years ago and Qelectrotech is a great tool, congratulations to the developers and everyone who contributes to the tool.
Hugs.

Re: How to group two or more elements into a "component"?

Hello see and search for" other" in 0.100-dev

https://github.com/qelectrotech/qelectr … r/pull/222

For latest version you can add in element information for coil add additional contacts list.
Like bloc auxlilary 1, bloc auxilary 2 reference.

Regards,
Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img_2/relais_anexpng.png
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img_2/relais_anexpng1.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

4 (edited by aparecido.eletric 2024-06-23 00:41:46)

Thank you very much for the answer, I am studying and trying to understand the information in the links to test.
In the auxiliary block 1 and 2 fields that you filled in in the attached image, there I should already enter the manufacturer code of the component that is used to make the purchase, right? I can't automatically link it to a slave, so for example if I insert the coil of a contactor (element) it inserts the NO auxiliary contact of that same contactor together? Do I need to insert this NO contact manually and link the NO contact as a coil slave?
Testing Qelectrotech, I had some more doubts, I'm going to post them in this topic so as not to 'pollute' the forum with a topic for each question, ok? I'm using Qelectrotech V 0.100.0-dev.

Question 1
I generated a list of materials to test, I added the same element 3 times and it is not grouped as a single/same item, with different labels. How can I make the list of materials list this item only once and in the label column it presents 3 identifications and in the quantity it presents the value 3?

Question 2
In the element's autonumbering, I went into the settings and added the second definition, selected text and put the value %label, the formula was %label%sequ_1, but the autonumbering is not what I need.
For example, in the contactor label item I put the letter K, each time I add a contactor to the schematic, the number increases in front of K, K1...K2....
Do I need to use some script for this to happen? I can't use the formulas to use the information contained in the dynamic text of the element's label?
Question 3
Watching Qelectrotech videos on Youtube and seeing topics here on the forum, I noticed that in some it displays the number of the electrical connection point of the element in the scheme, for example the NO contact of a button it displays 3 and 4, a contactor coil it displays A1 and A2, a contactor NO contact it displays 13 and 14, I need to edit the database elements and add this information manually or the elements that come with the installation contain this information and I need to enable it to be displayed?
Question 4
Can I create new dynamic text to use in the data sheets, in the element and in the schema?
Question 5
Can I save the autonumbering parameters I create, for each new project I start, already have the option saved and not need to configure everything again?
Question 6
Can I create an intelligent block like in AutoCAD, for example, a direct starter containing a circuit breaker, contactor, thermal relay and motor, simply by inserting this block into the schematic or for each schematic do I need to 'assemble' it again using each of the elements mentioned above?

I'm seeing a lot of things here on the forum and on YouTube, I haven't been able to find the information above.

1 -> https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 256#p16256
2-> you have insert %prefix in the rule for formula and if show contactor or relays add letter "K"
5 ->https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=18748#p18748
6 -> No, but you can copy these off other project.

i tried some kind of grouping via master/slave elements.
For better understand I attached an screenshot.
The 2 right elemets are slaves, with usertext Out1 and Out2

Is it possible to show this usertext in the contactlist of the master element? Or create the contactlist in the element?

I'd like to have:
Q1 1:C8
Q2 1:C10

For relays this is a little overkill, but for sps contacts it would make life much easier. I know the great siemens symobols from the lib, but the option above could streamline that pretty much.