1 (edited by loke.lundberg 2021-08-02 14:03:58)

Topic: Problems with import

Hi!

When i try to go from dxf to elmt, i get a file that is only 0 or 1 kb big. The file i cant open in the element editor later. I have tried on 2 windows 10 computers. I also tried the dxftoqet alternative and got a db3 file. What can i do with the db3 file after i got it on the computer.

Best regards Loke Lundberg

Re: Problems with import

Hi,
you could send your DXF?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

3 (edited by loke.lundberg 2021-08-03 14:11:29)

Unfortunatly i cant send the files ive tested with. Ive tried to go from DWG to DXF -> DXF to QET and DXF to QET.  I have tested many versions of your DXFtoQET converter. I have tested multiple dxf formats. I also tested to go from QET to DXF and then DXF to QET.  I also tested this file "ggmsb602test10.dxf" someone else here had problems with the same result. The elmnt file was 0-1 kb. My work now includes many edits of DWG files.

Best regards Loke

4 (edited by veeringyogurt 2024-06-06 09:05:28)

loke.lundberg wrote:

Unfortunatly i cant send the files ive tested with. Ive tried to go from DWG to DXF -> DXF to QET and DXF to QET.  I have tested many versions of your DXFtoQET converter. I have tested multiple dxf formats. I also tested to go from QET to DXF and then DXF to QET.  I also tested this file "ggmsb602test10.dxf" someone else here had problems with the same result. The elmnt file was 0-1 kb. My work now includes many edits of DWG files. geometry dash subzero

Best regards Loke

Same issue. Let me know if you can solve this

Question:
How can we help if we don't know what's going wrong? No Sample-Files, no screenshots ... nothing!
It's not helpful for potential helpers if someone else writes that he/she has the same problem!

So:
What is going wrong and where?

Maybe this post can help:
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 901#p19901

Fragen zu QET gehören in dieses Forum und werden nicht per PM beantwortet! – Questions regarding QET belong in this forum and will NOT be answered via PM! – Les questions concernant QET doivent être posées sur ce forum et ne seront pas traitées par MP !

6 (edited by Pai54svt263 2024-06-06 15:39:55)

Do you remember to use the XP command for the dwg image, (unpack, explode) before saving to dxf format. It takes that command up to twice, it depends on the desired level for the dxf image. I personally use Qcad and nanocad programs, the free versions are fine. I save dxf images in 2013 format.