Topic: text input bar

Hello,

I'm using dark mode in my project, which is great in many aspects, especially because I can customize the colors to my preference using CSS tables. However, there's an issue I'd like to address: the text input bar. When I select a gray background color for the page, the text input bar practically disappears. This becomes inconvenient because when entering text or naming tags in a file, the bar doesn't blink, making it difficult to know where it is.

I need help finding a solution to this problem.

Re: text input bar

jhonathan disner wrote:

Hello,

I'm using dark mode in my project, which is great in many aspects, especially because I can customize the colors to my preference using CSS tables. However, there's an issue I'd like to address: the text input bar. When I select a gray background color for the page, the text input bar practically disappears. This becomes inconvenient because when entering text or naming tags in a file, the bar doesn't blink, making it difficult to know where it is.

I need help finding a solution to this problem.

You can use CSS to target the specific style of the text input element and set its background and text color to ensure good contrast in dark mode. Here's an example:

CSS
input[type="text"] {
   background-color: #e0e0e0; /* Light gray background */
   color: black; /* Black text for good contrast */
}

This will override the default styles for text input elements and make them more visible in your dark theme.