Topic: New user looking for help

Hello
I tried importing some DXF files with the plugin but some of them dont show up at all and the others are just destroyed.
I tried opening the same files in autocad electrical trail version and they are flawless there.

any tips on importing DXF files of Zennio products?
Zennio is 90% of what i use. 

like this one https://www.zennio.com/product/heatingbox-230v-8x

Re: New user looking for help

Figured it out.  The original file had 2 detailed units and a simplefied block symbol in the middle. When imported it only imported the middle one.

Solved this by using QCad and deleting the stuff I didnt need. When importing 1 unit it imported correctly.

Also resizing it a bit bigger prevented the text and logos getting distorted.

3 (edited by victoriafeest 2024-04-15 04:58:50)

Tegulf wrote:

Hello
I tried importing some DXF files with the plugin but some of them dont show up at all and the others are just destroyed.
I tried opening the same files in autocad electrical trail version and they are flawless there.

any tips on importing DXF files of Zennio products?
Zennio is 90% of what i use. 

like this one geometry dash

Through the use of a plugin, it appears that you are experiencing difficulties while attempting to import DXF files into your software, particularly those files that are associated with Zennio products.

4 (edited by Calypso 2024-04-16 06:12:40)

Hello,
I tried that, you have to dissolve the dxf drawings. This breaks the dxf into individual drawing elements, then all lines are converted. The texts on the dxf are not all text elements but rather individual lines and make the file very large and post-processing makes sense.

Best regards

Stebo

Post's attachments

2024-04-16 05:58:55.png, 91.46 kb, 759 x 459
2024-04-16 05:58:55.png 91.46 kb, 8 downloads since 2024-04-16 

Attachment icon ZPR1612V2_A2K.elmt 1.89 mb, 21 downloads since 2024-04-16