1 (edited by lekarstvenniy 2022-10-20 09:17:41)

Topic: Change headers on nomenclature

Hello! I use QET v.0.90 and it's great app for scheme drawing! Good job of developers and translators!
Can someone help me on one thing?
I would like to change the headers on nomenclature table: from "Label" to "Item", from "Folio position" to "Page" and etc. How I can do that by esiest way?

PS: Oops! At first I posted this topic in french branch of forum by mistake. If moderators can move it to english branch, it will be good.

Post's attachments

Nomenclature.png, 28.68 kb, 1017 x 212
Nomenclature.png 28.68 kb, 61 downloads since 2022-10-20 

Re: Change headers on nomenclature

I found the solution by myself. It's posible to change the nomenclature headers by adding to SQL request operator AS.
For my table SQL request is look like this: "SELECT label, comment, designation, manufacturer, quantity, diagram_position, position FROM..." and so on. I write new header name for specified column by adding new name after AS operator like so: "SELECT label AS Item, comment AS Descriprion, designation, manufacturer, quantity AS Qty, diagram_position AS Page, position FROM...".
May be it was usefull.

Post's attachments

Solution.png, 61.33 kb, 983 x 788
Solution.png 61.33 kb, 67 downloads since 2022-10-20 

Hi,
see https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 256#p16256

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Thanks, scorpio!
I also found one thing, may be it will be usefull: by SQL request posible to combine folio number and element position like "page.position" (2.B4 or 4.A3).
Add to SQL request text: "..., diagram_position|| '.' ||position AS Position, ..." and in nomenclature table apears column with header "Position" and "page.position" for each elements.