Topic: echter SVG-Vektorimport

Hallo,
ich habe eine Frage, warum wird beim Import eines Bildes im SVG-Format die Grafik gerastert und nicht als Vektorobjekt (so wie es beim SVG-Import einer Logo-Grafik beim Editieren eines Titleblocks richtig gemacht wird) behandelt und dargestellt?

Re: echter SVG-Vektorimport

und! Was könnte es dir noch bringen?
and! What more could it bring you?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Re: echter SVG-Vektorimport

Hi scorpio810,

generally, for me, it makes sense to keep as much as possible all objects as lossless scaleable graphics, because we use a CAD like software and not "Photoshop" (I like to zoom in technical PDF-docs and will not find raster "stairways").

And on the other hand, it would be very nice if the symbol editor could import (and handle ---> snap & co.) native (real) *.svg, because it's a free open source file format (as far as I know). The qet-DXFimporter is not that comfortable and reliable as I suspected it.

But after all the things that are nice to have (I mentioned above), I really appreciate your work with qet and I have to say it's a very cool, smart and open source software, which I like to deal with!!!