1 (edited by stefan.123 2020-12-03 13:55:41)

Topic: Schaltschrank Design - Design Mounting Plate

Wir beginnen gerade einen Verdrahtungsplan in QET zu zeichnen.
Gibt es denn die Möglichkeit, die Elemente mit Drawings zu verknüpfen um die Anordnung im Schaltschrank zu planen?
Im Handbuch ist ein Hinweis, aber ich kapier noch nicht, wie das wirklich gehen soll.
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/m … plate.html
Oder ist QET noch nicht so weit?

Danke für Tips.

Re: Schaltschrank Design - Design Mounting Plate

link the elements => master slave
https://youtu.be/Mh8jiuTkFC0

and you still have to be patient for the cable harness.

3 (edited by stefan.123 2021-01-19 11:14:13)

Thank you for the video. Now, I have the problem, to create a "mounting-plate-element", e.g. for a contactor with coil, 3 power contacts, 1NC, 1NO.
The schematic exists already.
I would like to link the "mounting-plate-element" (a rectangle with the correct dimensions) with coil and contacts. The coil is already the master of the contacts.
In the QET-Collection -> Electric -> Graphics -> Thumbnails for assembly plan -> Thumbnails for mounting plate  I tried many elements but have found no "master" section under "edit element".
Is there any example element or example project?

Dear sir, Greetings.
We needed help regarding one particular issue. We are selecting slave element as contactor and then the master element coil for the contactor.  we are labeling coil as K1. This label should be displayed in the slave element that is contactor. This is not happening.  What we have to do for this.
Kind regards
Nickhill S Kaushik

Hallo,
nachdem in die Zeichnung eine Schützspule und ein Kontakt eingefügt worden ist vergibt man am besten als erstes der Schützspule ein Betriebsmittelkennzeichen. Jetzt wählt man den Kontakt aus mit dem man die Schützspule verbinden möchte, durch einen doppelklik auf den Kontakt öffnet sich ein Auswahlfenster in dem sich alle Masterbauteile befinden. Mit der rechten Maustaste kann ausgewählt werden was man machen möchte.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stebo