Topic: Installed the plugin but Qet still asks for its installation

Hi I've followed the steps got a successful installation but when launching from the menu "Project" I get the same installation required notification. using the Dev 0.80.

Re: Installed the plugin but Qet still asks for its installation

Hi,

what your OS, QET version and python version?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hi Scorpio810,
I'm using Windows 10 Pro (OS build 19042.746) / QElectroTech V 0.80-rc+c592b7a7fc957a06d79751d3
Compilation : GCC 9.3.0 / Python 3.9

If you launch qet_tb_terminal plugin after launching industrial.qet in example, plugin appear?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

I'm trying to use the Project -> "Launch the terminal block creation plugin" and I get the usual "Error launching get_tb_generator", if I find the plugin in the python folder and lunch the .exe that seems to be opening the "open file". what's the location for that .exe if I put it in its place it should work, just dunno where to put it.

For installer QET package :

Put it on your C:\Users\[username]\AppData\qet\

#if defined(Q_OS_WIN32) || defined(Q_OS_WIN64)
    if (openedProjects().count()){
        success = process->startDetached("qet_tb_generator", {(QETDiagramEditor::currentProjectView()->project()->filePath())});
    }
    else  {
        success = process->startDetached("qet_tb_generator", {("")});
    }
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/Application Data/qet/qet_tb_generator.exe", {(QETDiagramEditor::currentProjectView()->project()->filePath())});
    }
    else  {
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/Application Data/qet/qet_tb_generator.exe", {("")});
    }
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/qet_tb_generator.exe", {(QETDiagramEditor::currentProjectView()->project()->filePath())});
    }
    else  {
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/qet_tb_generator.exe", {("")});
    }

#elif  defined(Q_OS_MAC)
        success = process->startDetached("/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/bin/qet_tb_generator", {(QETDiagramEditor::currentProjectView()->project()->filePath())});
    }
    else  {
        success = process->startDetached("/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/bin/qet_tb_generator", {("")});
    }
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/.qet/qet_tb_generator.app", {(QETDiagramEditor::currentProjectView()->project()->filePath())});
    }
    else  {
        success = process->startDetached(QDir::homePath() + "/.qet/qet_tb_generator.app", {("")});
    }