Topic: Single Line - Text Please

Hi
Is there some technical reason why the single line cannot have a text field as well ?
I'd like to do some drawings like the one below with wire sizes, details ..etc
http://www.saraleigh.com/pics/qelec/Sch1.png
Can it be added to the

Re: Single Line - Text Please

Not sure what happened to the bottom of the posting but it should read
Can it be added to the "would like" list
Thanks
Leigh

Hi Leigh,
You simply could just click on icon "add text field" and move  text  next to your conductor.

Can it be added to the "would like" list

Why not, but I think it's not very useful.

Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Bonjour,
J'ai testé un schéma unifilaire : j'ai définit une première liaison en N/Ph/PE. Quand j'ai raccordé un autre disjonteur en parallèle sur la même liaison, cette liaison n'a pas pris la même représentation. Cela parait plutôt normal en revanche quand on est en unifilaire il faudrait dans ce cas grisé l'option "Appliquer les propriétés aux conducteurs du même potentiel".
Cordialement.

Post's attachments

Capture du 2015-05-11 20:14:38.png, 91.43 kb, 1366 x 768
Capture du 2015-05-11 20:14:38.png 91.43 kb, 417 downloads since 2015-05-11 

Thanks Laurent but as you create drawings you always end up moving items around, the automatic wire connections are great but the "add text field" way means the text does not move at the same time, that's why a line with a connected text would be so good.
Hope it gets added to a near future version nomicons/smile

Leigh

Ok, i see. nomicons/smile

Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

You could use this workaround, switch Single line to multifilar for conductors you want a text,
both modes can coexist without problems.