Topic: bugs and suggestions to look at before 0.3 release in debian

qet appears in two menu items here: One in office, one in graphics. I think it should only be in one of them.

the case of the first letter is not consistent. "Untitled diagram" but  "Diagram Propoerties"

i can not connect the pins of C4000 ECO (R), but i do not see why.

Re: bugs and suggestions to look at before 0.3 release in debian

jonasstein wrote:

OK its a feature see: Ctrl+T

This symbol , by default , not authorized internal connection .

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello,

jonasstein wrote:

qet appears in two menu items here: One in office, one in graphics. I think it should only be in one of them.

As discussed on IRC, this also occurs for LibreOffice Draw; and this looks reasonable for this kind of software people expect in different categories: some people tell themselves "Hmm, I am going to look for it in the office category because I consider this is office-related" while others think "It must be in the graphics tools category, next to Dia".

jonasstein wrote:

the case of the first letter is not consistent. "Untitled diagram" but  "Diagram Properties"

True. This has been fixed in rev1858. By the way, I would have expected you to use the German translation -- do you?

As mentioned on IRC, the element editor indeed features a checkbox named "Allow internal connections", available through the Edit > Edit orientations menu, which enables end users to add a conductor between an element's terminals.

Gray's Law of Programming:
'n+1' trivial tasks are expected to be accomplished in the same time as 'n' tasks.

Logg's Rebuttal to Gray's Law:
'n+1' trivial tasks take twice as long as 'n' trivial tasks