Topic: Struggling with cross references on elements

Hi all!

A long time without post

I guess I should place this topic here, if no my bad!

I'm struggling with the cross references of elements. I have a "paper wirings" with something I would like to implement on Qelectrotech ( by the way I'm using v 0.100.0-dev)

I have a safety relay named 502K1  at the page 502, column 1, with inputs outputs and bla bla ..., let's focus on input 3 ( picture input3.jpg), as you can see there the input 3 , #19 , has a reference to 10.3, which is the reference of the paired element

At page 10.3 I have a "box" who has the reference to the input of the safety relay (box.jpg) there you can see the reference to input #19, named input 3 page 502.1 and element 502K1

I've been playing with different tyoes of master/slave Previous/post folio ... and I did not succeed

If I use the coil, appears the creoss NO/NC. The position reference onluy appears wuen I place a Label on the master and I don't know how too move and modify the aspect of the reference to match on this "box"

So I'm actually lost

I would be happy if QT could manage the label and the folio position, I could write myself allways the input name + cable,

Any help on how to do this?

Thank you so much in advance

Post's attachments

box.JPG, 12.24 kb, 158 x 237
box.JPG 12.24 kb, 42 downloads since 2023-07-05 

input3.JPG, 24.69 kb, 222 x 405
input3.JPG 24.69 kb, 44 downloads since 2023-07-05 

Re: Struggling with cross references on elements

Hello again

I made a master <> coil because otherwise appears the  NO/NC cross and a correspondent slave
I can write on the master the necessary data :"19", "INPUT3", label "K02K1" and therefore the position which I can modify its position and appearence at the element configuration
But I still miss how to point the slave from the mater (10.3) at the example because the only way I've seen is declare the amaster as a coil and therefore pops up the NO/NC cross pfffft
Any idea?

Regards

Use it like report link.

Chemin de la collection :  common://10_electric/98_graphics/01_auxiliary_symbols/01_cross_ref_symbols/01_with_linking_function
Chemin dans le système de fichiers :  /home/laurent/Qet-svn/git/qet/elements/10_electric/98_graphics/01_auxiliary_symbols/01_cross_ref_symbols/01_with_linking_function

Regards,
Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Glad we are up again!!

jponsa59 wrote:

Glad we are up again!!

Yes, but it was very hard to me to quit old friends and search new web hosting...no choice.. :s

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."