Topic: XREF ?

i have just come across a bigger project and now i was wondering how you can get links to work like in the qelectrotech showcase video at 32 seconds "QElectroTech XREF links"

Searching for "XREF" in the manual i could not find anything.

I have setup a crosslink but i had to set the display text to user defined and input my own, not as easy as just double clicking and putting in the part name like with resistors.

The link itself shows up blue but i dont see the link name (bbb/aaa) in the list. And clicking, shift/alt/ctrl clicking, double clicking does not jump the the other link either.

Are there any tutorials i have missed, any pages in the manual i couldnt find?

Post's attachments

crosslinks.png, 18.32 kb, 946 x 297
crosslinks.png 18.32 kb, 54 downloads since 2023-02-23 

Re: XREF ?

This?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Example

Post's attachments

Attachment icon parc_bois_2022-04-11.zip 924.59 kb, 58 downloads since 2023-02-23 

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

4 (edited by MrCookiey 2023-02-23 13:21:25)

scorpio810 wrote:

This?

cant link URL

no, exactly like at 32 seconds in the video "QElectroTech XREF links" where its a box with text that shows up which you can click and which it then jumps to. i cant post links which just makes this much more complicated.

what you posted are potentials that carry through and not cross links from my understanding

which looks to me to be exactly the same as eplan cross references where you can just click on them which is exactly what i need.

Post's attachments

eplan_references.gif, 160.23 kb, 1041 x 599
eplan_references.gif 160.23 kb, 43 downloads since 2023-02-23 

scorpio810 wrote:

Example

okay so its just text fields linked to folio references.
is there anything in the manual about this that you can link me which i can read through?
because if i just copy paste out of this project you linked i wont learn anything.

and this is exactly what i wanted, the blue text is clickable and jumps to the linked counterpart.

Post's attachments

crosslinks.png, 11.33 kb, 277 x 232
crosslinks.png 11.33 kb, 46 downloads since 2023-02-23 

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/m … index.html

See video howto:
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=19

scorpio810 wrote:

Example
parc_bois_2022-04-11.zip 924.59 kb, 3 downloads since 2023-02-23

i have figured it out now, but i thought the links would still be clickable after an export to pdf? do i have a setting wrong?
i read in the patch notes (2016?) something about it being possible now.

also can you give the references custom names that show up in the reference linking panel?

Post's attachments

folioreference.jpg, 123.86 kb, 988 x 606
folioreference.jpg 123.86 kb, 43 downloads since 2023-02-24 

links and XREFs not work in export to PDF.
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 5819#p5819

also can you give the references custom names that show up in the reference linking panel?

Just name your conductors and you see it in report link dialog.
You can also filter and search by conductor name, etc.