Topic: Qelektrotech design

Greetings.
I didn’t notice it before, but now I noticed that the design became a little not convenient for the laptop. When leaving for objects it is impossible to take a good monitor. On the laptop, the resolution is 1368 * 768.https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN … BNZl9jVkpR

The window of the properties of the conductor does not exactly fit in height.

2 (edited by De-Backer 2020-06-18 22:54:41)

Re: Qelektrotech design

Is this sometimes a solution for you?

for the developer:
this is a quick and not thoughtful change please don't consider this ok.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon The-window-of-the-properties-of-the-conductor-does.zip 93.15 kb, 176 downloads since 2020-06-18 

I think such a solution would be ideal. Only I do not know how to run it with the program.

Thanks Simon for your patch.
You could try latest commit, on your laptop?

Post's attachments

widget_conductor.png, 68.9 kb, 848 x 850
widget_conductor.png 68.9 kb, 196 downloads since 2020-06-19 

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Patch to check on 1368 * 768 laptop with lastest commit. Not sure working on 1024 * 768 monitor..

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 0001-Try-to-improve-conductor-widget.patch 1.48 kb, 170 downloads since 2020-06-19 

Attachment icon widget_to_check.png 135.82 kb, 66 downloads since 2020-06-19 

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Aleksandr wrote:

I think such a solution would be ideal. Only I do not know how to run it with the program.

Try latest package.

extra info:
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/scalability.html
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qdesktopwidget.html

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/246 … tion-in-qt
QUiLoader: basically put the * .ui files in resources and then get the right one, see "calculator builder" in Examples

another alternative ui

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Temp.zip 186.79 kb, 169 downloads since 2020-06-19 

8 (edited by De-Backer 2020-06-19 19:59:57)

otherwise there is still room here

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screenshot_20200619_192058.png 133.94 kb, 67 downloads since 2020-06-19 

At work, I have another program for drawing diagrams. There I use brown color to number the conductors, and for links to other pages I use blue color. I know that in practice it is very convenient. Less trained people are easier to navigate.
It would not be bad if you could change the font color here.

10 (edited by De-Backer 2020-06-19 19:57:38)

you mean this?

you can do this.

Post's attachments

Screenshotok.png, 200.76 kb, 1435 x 1228
Screenshotok.png 200.76 kb, 158 downloads since 2020-06-19 

11 (edited by De-Backer 2020-06-19 20:12:19)

De-Backer wrote:

extra info:
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/scalability.html
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qdesktopwidget.html

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/246 … tion-in-qt
QUiLoader: basically put the * .ui files in resources and then get the right one, see "calculator builder" in Examples

another alternative ui

I forgot to add patch.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 0001-another-alternative-ui-for-ConductorPropertiesWidget.patch 28.27 kb, 159 downloads since 2020-06-19 

De-Backer wrote:

you mean this?

you can do this.

Yes, with paths to other pages this works. But with the text number / name of the conductor, such a property does not appear. I'm not very worried about this. I put the slope of the text. It also stands out very well and users like it. Only one thing is bad - you cannot put this turn automatically on the entire project. Or I don’t know how to do it.

Aleksandr wrote:

Yes, with paths to other pages this works. But with the text number / name of the conductor, such a property does not appear. I'm not very worried about this. I put the slope of the text. It also stands out very well and users like it. Only one thing is bad - you cannot put this turn automatically on the entire project. Or I don’t know how to do it.

ya, it's not yet in the software.

/**
 * @brief ConductorPropertiesWidget::properties
 * @return the edited properties
 */
ConductorProperties ConductorPropertiesWidget::properties() const
{
    ConductorProperties properties_;
    if (ui -> m_multiwires_gb  -> isChecked()) properties_.type = ConductorProperties::Multi;
    else if (ui -> m_singlewire_gb -> isChecked()) properties_.type = ConductorProperties::Single;

properties_.color                   = ui -> m_color_kpb->color();
    properties_.m_bicolor               = ui->m_color_2_gb->isChecked();
    properties_.m_color_2               = ui->m_color_2_kpb->color();
    properties_.m_dash_size             = ui->m_dash_size_sb->value();
    properties_.style                   = ui -> m_line_style_cb->itemData(ui->m_line_style_cb->currentIndex()).value<QPen>().style();
    properties_.m_formula               = ui->m_formula_le->text();
    properties_.text                    = ui -> m_text_le -> text();
    properties_.m_function              = ui -> m_function_le->text();
    properties_.m_tension_protocol      = ui -> m_tension_protocol_le->text();
    properties_.m_wire_color            = ui -> m_wire_color_le->text();
    properties_.m_wire_section          = ui -> m_wire_section_le->text();
    properties_.text_size               = ui -> m_text_size_sb -> value();
    properties_.cond_size               = ui -> m_cond_size_sb -> value();
    properties_.m_show_text             = ui -> m_show_text_cb -> isChecked();
    properties_.m_one_text_per_folio    = ui -> m_one_text_per_folio_cb -> isChecked();
    properties_.verti_rotate_text       = m_verti_select -> value();
    properties_.horiz_rotate_text       = m_horiz_select -> value();
    properties_.m_vertical_alignment    = ui->m_verti_cb->currentIndex() == 0? Qt::AlignLeft : Qt::AlignRight;
    properties_.m_horizontal_alignment  = ui->m_horiz_cb->currentIndex() == 0? Qt::AlignTop : Qt::AlignBottom;

properties_.singleLineProperties.hasGround  = ui -> m_earth_cb -> isChecked();
    properties_.singleLineProperties.hasNeutral = ui -> m_neutral_cb -> isChecked();
    properties_.singleLineProperties.is_pen     = ui -> m_pen_cb -> isChecked();
    properties_.singleLineProperties.setPhasesCount(ui -> m_phase_cb -> isChecked() ? ui -> m_phase_sb -> value() : 0);

return properties_;
}

De-Backer wrote:

I forgot to add patch.

Great, merged, thanks Simon. nomicons/wink

How quickly do you work! You have a good team!

Aleksandr wrote:

OK I think this can work, but !! this has not been tested for errors yet !!! if you want to test this make backups of your files !!!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 0001-add-font-color-of-the-conductors.patch 24.06 kb, 163 downloads since 2020-06-20 

17 (edited by scorpio810 2020-06-20 23:14:48)

example
from

<conductor onetextperfolio="1" color2="#ff0000" displaytext="1" terminal1="23" freezeLabel="false" function="" tension-protocol="" bicolor="true" terminal2="{b5bb2186-29f5-4b62-baa7-8267cc4afb93}" horizontal-alignment="AlignBottom" section-conducteur="" formula="" element2="{2d2c36fc-594a-40bb-8b5f-201b9adea815}" type="multi" numsize="7" horizrotatetext="0" dash-size="2" x="0" num="test" y="0" condsize="1" couleur-conducteur="" vertirotatetext="270" vertical-alignment="AlignRight">
                <sequentialNumbers/>
            </conductor>

to

<conductor function="" text_color="#0000ff" horizrotatetext="0" vertirotatetext="270" couleur-conducteur="" numsize="7" num="test" bicolor="true" section-conducteur="" condsize="1" vertical-alignment="AlignRight" color2="#ff0000" type="multi" x="0" horizontal-alignment="AlignBottom" freezeLabel="false" terminal2="{b5bb2186-29f5-4b62-baa7-8267cc4afb93}" tension-protocol="" element2="{2d2c36fc-594a-40bb-8b5f-201b9adea815}" dash-size="2" terminal1="15" formula="" displaytext="1" y="0" onetextperfolio="1">
                <sequentialNumbers/>
            </conductor>

Edit @Simon you can use tag code=xml. nomicons/wink   GeSHi - Generic Syntax Highlighter.

Post's attachments

color.png, 87.47 kb, 1434 x 829
color.png 87.47 kb, 184 downloads since 2020-06-20 

De-Backer wrote:

OK I think this can work, but !! this has not been tested for errors yet !!! if you want to test this make backups of your files !!!

Great. nomicons/wink
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img_2/conductor_color_text.png

Edit : merged, thanks Simon. nomicons/wink

After the last update, everything is super!

Great. nomicons/wink

I wanted to ask more.
But is it possible to make the cursor focus immediately turn into “Formula du labe” when entering the properties of an element. And if the focus remained in the same place, then after pressing enter, the "apply" button was pressed. And then it turns out a lot of movements "mouse - keyboard - mouse". Although it would be possible to do everything from the keyboard.

ctrl + E
Tab
Tab
entering the properties of an element. (“Formula du labe”)
Alt + T

Thanks for the help. But this is not the best option. The discovery of the properties of an element is indeed sometimes better done through Ctrl+E. But the window opens and you need to press TAB to get into the label string. But then you need to press TAB several times to get to the "apply" button. Is it really impossible to make a default focus in the correct place in the qt and when you press Enter you clicked "apply"?

24 (edited by De-Backer 2020-07-05 18:06:41)

De-Backer wrote:

ctrl + E
Tab
Tab
entering the properties of an element. (“Formula du labe”)
Alt + T

Alt + T == is the "apply" button.

https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 985#p11985

I can not find where it is. I have Ubuntu 20.4