Topic: New version launched (v.1.1.4)
Hi. After a long period of absence, I took advantage of this Christmas holiday and I launched a new version. The improvements are:
- Now for sort terminals, just left-click and right-click on the corresponding cell of POS. column
- Before each terminal block had a fixed length of 30 terminals. Now is confirable for each terminal block
- Now it is possible to set the number of reservation terminals for each terminal block.
- When pressing CREATE TERMINAL BLOCKS buttonm a window pop-up to select which terminals to create/update.
- Regarding the aspect of the terminal block:
- All the text are dynamics: allows edition.
- The cables connected at the bottom of the terminals have the same id that the top.
- The conductors of a hose are identified at the two sides with a small mark.
Remember, to update in Linux: sudo python3 -m pip install --upgrade qet_tb_generator
To update in windows: python -m pip install --upgrade qet_tb_generator
I attach an image showing the changes.