Topic: Nouveautés de la version de développement 0.8

Hello all,

for Debian/ubuntu users which use QET PPA, or repository and if you want the latest version 0.8-dev, please change your pinning :

sudo sed -i 's/'"version 0.70.*"'/'"version 0.80.*"'/' /etc/apt/preferences.d/40qelectrotech-devel

2 (edited by Joshua 2019-09-02 19:10:20)

Re: Nouveautés de la version de développement 0.8

MAJ 02/09/19

Bonjours,
la formule ayant bien marché pour la 0.7 on continue ici la liste des nouveautés de la version 0.8 nomicons/wink .
J’énumérais sur ce topic les nouveautés apportés à la version de développement qui sera la future version 0.8.
Seront présentes uniquement les nouvelles fonctionnalités disponibles pour l'utilisateur.
Tout autre chose, tel que les bugfixs, remaniement de code et autres qui n'apporte rien de nouveau pour l'utilisation de QET ne seront pas mentionné ici, à quelques rares exceptions.
Ce topic n'a pas pour vocation d'être une release note (car ne sera pas exhaustif), mais aidera à visualiser rapidement les évolutions.

Éditeur de schéma :
-Il est possible de définir la position de la liste des folios (anciennement toujours en deuxième page) depuis la fenêtre de configuration de qet. 1 = 1er pos, 2 = 2eme pos etc... 0 = toujours en dernière position.

Éditeur d'élément :
-Widget d'édition de polygone, lorsque l'on clique sur un point dans la liste, le point correspondant change de couleur afin de mieux visualiser ce que l'on fait.
Sur cette même liste, un clique droit ouvre un menu contextuel permettant de supprimer le point sélectionné ou inséré un point après celui sélectionné.

-Lors du maintient de la touche ctrl + flèche directionnelle, les parties sélectionné se déplace de 0.1 au lieu de 1 point.

QTabBar::tab:selected { font: bold; color: green; }
https://download.tuxfamily.org/qet/forum_img/style_css_green_tab_selected.png

Post's attachments

Attachment icon style.css 984 b, 13 downloads since 2019-08-24 

User can choose now folio list emplacement in project by select position number in settings

• 1 for the first position

• 2 for the second position

• etc

• 0 for always at the end of project

Because index folio is 0 and not 1 we apply -1 in formula to not complicate your life..

On a request from Plc-user in element Editor: added : with Ctrl key you can moving by keyboard primitives selected by 0.1 point instead by 1 points, added the same feature for moving the selected aera.

Btw, Web repository HTML viewer ( elmt to SVG Team made scripts) of element collection was based on old SVN (svn up crontab) now not up to date,  Subversion was abandoned recently by the Team.
GIT is sometimes very complicated to do a simple trick that SVN was easily !!
I dont wan't to use git-sparse-checkout oe sub modules for cloning only a GIT directory, but I found a quickly workaround and use  Github SVN for syncing Github QET mirror to elements remote SVN.

It was still tricky ... the svn checkout crashes towards the end on an error svn: E130003: The XML response contains invalid XML, svn cleanup can not do anything to restore the situation the svn up provand assertion failed (action == svn_wc_conflict_action_delete) well....an rsync from my local clone on the remote then a svn up and it was in the bag.

There is still a lot of work to add dynamic texts that are not yet supported and does not generate a thumbnail of the symbol in the HTML viewer, and text orientation is also not supported.

So many things to do that the days lack of hours....

Improve polygon widget editor on elements editor.
Force fusion style on macOS.
Add green style color for tab selected.

Hello QET users,

I upgraded Qt 5 framework to latest 5.13.1 bug fix release look https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-5.13.1-released please try it, MS windows, AppImages and macOS rebuild latest packages.

I have modified makefiles to compile qet_git on Mac and "brewed" QT 5.13.1

Regards
Giovanni

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Modified Files.zip 416.93 kb, 4 downloads since 2019-09-07 

Why ? is auto generated by qmake.

8 (edited by bgio 2019-09-08 16:10:23)

It didn't work for me.
I updated brew packages and I run the MacQetDeploy script as usual but QT path was referred to a path to 5.13.0 instead of 5.13.1 generating lots of errors.
Manually modifying those files ( a simple "search and replace) I solved the problem.

Regards
Giovanni

Just add Qt 5.13.1 path in your bash_profile:

cat .bash_profile

# Setting PATH for Qt5.13.1
PATH="/usr/local/Cellar/qt/5.13.1/bin:${PATH}"
export PATH

Check it by 

echo $PATH
which qmake

You are very rigth!
I forgotten that I have switched the terminal to tsch to test somthing... so bash_profile was ignored.

Regards
Giovanni

Lien de la discussion autour du générateur de borniers.
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1486