Topic: Symbols visualization

I have a little problem with symbols visualization.
I mean, when is open a page, I see graphics symbols not on same lines, but if I want to print on pdf I see perfect all on line .
This was , on 6 version as 7 version.
What happens ?
Thanks all

Re: Symbols visualization

You can make a picture, what your version and your screen.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Windows 10 Home is SO. The image i don't know how to do for insert it. Sorry but it's the first time that i write in a forum.
Can you help me ?

https://ibb.co/Gs426bB

You use multiple screens?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

yes

I solved my little problem , I changed resolution on left monitor , en fact on the left was 100 % and on PC right was 125% . In these case they must be the same .Thanks to Scorpio810 for suggestion .Many thanks .

Thanks for your feed back.

HELP , please .
Another little question . Before,  my QeT has generated the increment pages from 1 to 4 on intestation, now from 0 to 3 , it's problem because my project are saved with old system . Now i have a different page and i  all reference changed .

https://ibb.co/x5NLV55

800x688Because you have changed in config option -> Projects -> Number the title block columns to 0 ...

Solved.
It was not marked, i tried make it and remove it. And now it restart correctly from 1 to 4 like i want it , strange .
Again many thanks Scorpio810 .

Hi all
It's possible copy a page from 1 project to another project , holding all references ?
Thanks .

Hi,

you can and keep all references but you need to link again elements and report.
See in setting : uncheck : do not store the label of items in the copy paste.

Perfect .Solved . Thanks Scorpio810