1 (edited by MvanEIjk 2018-09-30 14:43:07)

Topic: Editing multiple items at once

Hi,
I'm a very new user, this week I started to draw some schematics and QET works like a charm!
My compliments are for the team! 

I would like to suggest to add the function "edit multiple items".
For example: I put a lot of text labels in my scheme. If I want to change the font size, I have to edit them item by item. It would be very handy to select all items, then see the "font size" in the right panel to adjust the size of all selected text labels at once.

Another "very nice to have feature" is the alignment function.
Click on some text labels, press the button "align on left side" et voila, all text labels exactly left aligned.

But for now, Thanks a lot for this program. It's very useful. Functions are there where I expect them to be.

Re: Editing multiple items at once

Hello MvanEIjk,

thanks for compliments. 

If you have to write a lot of texts with a specific font or size, etc, see settings -> configure QElectroTech -> projecct tab -> texts fields font dialog (0.7-dev version)
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/font_config.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Still, that doesn't allow to modify let's say fonts of multiple items if you'd select different labels and say want to change the font size from 2 to 9, you'll have to do that on label 1, then label 2, then... label 3:-) and so on. Any options for that option?

FYI, that's it, it's in the box!
But not ready yet !

Revision: 5737
Author:   blacksun
Date:     2019-02-19 17:42:07 +0100 (Tue, 19 Feb 2019)
Log Message:
-----------
Diagram editor : add a new widget in the "curent selection dock" for edit the independent text. WIP

Revision: 5738
Author:   blacksun
Date:     2019-02-20 21:36:56 +0100 (Wed, 20 Feb 2019)
Log Message:
-----------
Independent text editor can now edit several texts.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."