Topic: Connect Conductor

Hello,
I work with the version V 0.60-RC3 + svn5085. I noticed, when I connect the conductor to another page, function text and voltage/protocol are not transmitted. Only when editing the texts on the start page are the texts displayed, But it works with older versions V0.60 and V 0.70.

Best regards

Stebo

Re: Connect Conductor

procedure to test the bug :

- edit "function" or "voltage/protocol" field of the outgoing arrow
- link outgoing arrow with incoming arrow
check that the field "function" or "voltage/protocol" are not transmitted to the incoming arrow.

If outgoing and incoming arrow are already linked and you edit the fields, then it works.
But if the arrows are not linked, the fields of an arrow are not updated to the other one.

3 (edited by Calypso 2017-11-19 00:27:48)

Hello,
I have checked it again, I noticed that only when I enter a Conductor text at the start page opens the window "Select electrical potential" then the function and voltage / protocol transferred.
I tried to check it with an older version 0.06 but it always installs version 0.50

Best regards

Stebo

Hi Calypso,

I wrote the procedure to catch the bug so that the devs can experiment with it.

Ok fixed in commit 5107.
Just wait for a new build

Développeur QElectroTech

thanx Joshua!

Joshua wrote:

Ok fixed in commit 5107.
Just wait for a new build

Wait a little for new builds, machine is buzy to compil new cross-environments for Windows with new Qt 5.9.3 libs..

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/t … 2bsvn5107/

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

9 (edited by Calypso 2017-11-25 08:50:09)

Hello,
thank you, it works

Best regards Stebo