Topic: [EN] new look of the website

we are currently working on the new look of the site www.qelectrotech.org much of which is already visible now nomicons/smile

We hope that the operation of the site will not be affected. If this is still the case, we apologize in advance.

Further changes will follow.

Re: [EN] new look of the website

We will also soon add sponsors pages on the site, in order to support the project.
It would be in the form of pages: logo or image of the sponsor, description of the product and link to their website, all informations texts images and link should we be provided.
No, we do not want your donate to live, nor  for the sometimes enormous time spent in code, scripts, on packages, maintain websites, or answer your problems, etc. That we do it with pleasure and passion.
But our work requires new hardware, and I speak especially to the part that concerns me: compiling packages, work and tests in many virtual machines, professional workstation which unfortunately cost an arm (bi processor, like Xeons or I7 EE, processor with a large number of threads, sdd nvme, more RAM..  Unhappily.. only on Intel platform : macOS is very difficult to virtualize on AMD machine ..

Those so interested may send their request by email to my mailbox or that of Nuri.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Great looking nomicons/smile

As for support myself is rather broke but pleased to test and feedback, and some elements later

BTW, noticed a couple details in content that need be updated @ https://www.qelectrotech.org/contact.html
Under "Technical choices" it still say Qt4.4, and in "Current state" it say 0.4 is latest.

@ Morganol:

there is still a lot to do:
- updating content
- revamping menus
- creation of a "features" pictures illustrated slideshow
- language switching (if I really manage to do that...)
- etc...

The new look is only the first step.
I think it will take many weeks until the whole work about the website is achieved.

BTW, noticed a couple details in content that need be updated @ https://www.qelectrotech.org/contact.html
Under "Technical choices" it still say Qt4.4, and in "Current state" it say 0.4 is latest.

Fixed, thanks for report, I had forgotten this.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

I Upgraded Mantisbt bugtracker to new version and now fixed link to complete your registration.

An ampersand (&) character is used for creating link to complete registration, but it 's show as '&amp' in your url  comfirmation...

It is now fixed (conflict with BBCode+ plugin and Process email).

Great.

You mean you fixed bug 80 ?

Do you want me to test again bug 79 ?
(never received registration mail to my main adress)

Yes you can.

@bug 79 : the registration mail still say they come from admin@example.com 212.85.158.2 , and do not reach through my preferred ISP:s filters.  I also have never received bug status update emails - probably same cause.

Try again.

Yes hooray, i got mail notification on changes of bug 79 nomicons/smile
And I can also confirm that new registrations come though now nomicons/smile

nomicons/smile

FYI, on download web server pages, I added new php code for find and update automatically links for download latest devel builds versions : it search and find latest nightly build folder for MS Windows packages, and found latest .dmg build for macOS.
scandir, rsort,  filectime, etc.

Revision: 4765
Author:   scorpio810
Date:     2016-10-30 14:29:16 +0100 (Sun, 30 Oct 2016)
Log Message:
-----------
Minor : change static URL by new HTML pages for get latest developer
version download link (only for MS Windows and macOS)

Now in QET program you see dynamic link for download latest developer version like this :

https://qelectrotech.org/download_mac_QET.html
https://qelectrotech.org/download_windows_QET.html

FYI, when I upload (rsync + SSH) new packages files on master server, an php script detect new updated files and change dynamic URL in HTML download pages.

In order to avoid downloading incomplete packages,
I work to add a refresh timer (like 600 seconds) in PHP script variables on download pages (Windows and macOS) for devel packages dynamic links, just for waiting my upload as finished to master server , and after all mirrors slave download and sync these files and folders.

Edit : fixed now for macOS link and MS Windows link, thanks to Remi Collet for helping.