1 (edited by ekbbastiaan 2016-07-02 07:44:13)

Topic: Moving elements

Hello,

First I want to say that I'm realy impessed by this piece of software. I have been searching for long for this.

I thought, would it be possible to move elements (like coils, switches...) without taking their old connection with them. When placing, there is the option of automaticly contact them to horizontal/vertical elements. It would be nice when you could use this option when moving one or more elements in the same time, automaticly disconnecting them from the horizontal/vertical connected elements en connecting them horizontal/vertical to the elements according to the new location. This is very usefull when there has to be added sometihing in between and other elemens have to be moved.

Thank you for your good work.

Re: Moving elements

I think this is the way the software Eplan does, if I really understand what you wrote.

3 (edited by ekbbastiaan 2016-07-02 07:42:14)

Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I thought it migt be possible to have a button simular to the one for auto-contact in the upper menu for putting on/off this function.
A simular thing is when placing elements inbetween. Forinstance a new switch before a coil that is already connected. It would be nice when such an action would split up the connection and connect them on both sides of the switch that is placed inbetween. Again, excactly the way Eplan does it.

such functionalities were already been discussed (I saw them in an older roadmap) and are mostly usefull, in my opinion.
At the moment, other things are in development and developers are busy with them.

Please be patient :-)