Topic: GUI in Danish

Hi
New to this product but it is exactly what I have been looking for since I started my oneman company; hence the OSS in my company name is not referring to the initials in my name.

I will try to find the time to translate the GUI into Danish and as my french is very poor (non existing) it will be with the help of qet_en.ts file from the latest build.

If/when I succeed where will  put/send the file??

Re: GUI in Danish

Hi OSSau2mation and welcome,

in qt linguist you can open english translation in the same windows, i think that could help you for Danish translation.

http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linguist-translat … ltaneously

You can send me your file qet_dk.ts to my email or put this file on forum attached.

Even if the translation is not completely finished, you can send it to me for making packages for review.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

This is the first very basic version. I have kept the 'unfinished' TAG as none of the translation so far has been verified.

I have named it qet_da.ts as I believe that is the right ISO code for Danish but feel free to change if necessary.

Updated version will come .. well .. later I think.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon qet_da.ts.zip 35.95 kb, 938 downloads since 2016-03-20 

Thank you, i prepare the code tomorrow for add this new language, and committed your translation file to subversion.
After I will create new packages for that you can test in Danish, and for you can continue the work.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hi,

i just build and upload rev 4391 packages if you want to try.

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/danish.png

For MS Windows installer NSIS, could you add Danish translation in this file?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon lang_extra.nsh 22.71 kb, 312 downloads since 2016-03-21 

I will have a look at the windows version asap though I mainly use Debian. The test I have done so far is just replacing a original translated language with my Danish version to see if it looks alright.

Updated the .nsh file with danish only.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon lang_extra.nsh.update 1.44 kb, 325 downloads since 2016-03-22 

Nice. nomicons/smile

Hi
Here is an updated version of Danish translation following the 4399 release.

All has been touched but not quality checked at the moment so lets call it a pre-alpha version.

Every translation has a number in brackets this is just to make it easier to find the text for quality check. When I or someone else feels it is correct the bracket number should be removed.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon qet_da.ts.zip 47.44 kb, 593 downloads since 2016-03-26 

OSSau2mation wrote:

Every translation has a number in brackets this is just to make it easier to find the text for quality check. When I or someone else feels it is correct the bracket number should be removed.

Thanks, i think this isn't better choice and distort my status script, but why not. nomicons/smile

http://qelectrotech.org/wiki_new/doc/tr … raductions

Thanks.

Debian deb and MS Windows packages are availables for try the Danish translation.

Latest update 70% of strings and 55% overall so will 'soon' be there.

FYI, see translations_stat.pl perl script in misc folder. nomicons/smile

# This script analyzes a QElectroTech Subversion working directory in order to
# output statistics on the translation progress. The output is a table
# conforming to the Dokuwiki syntax, as configured on qelectrotech.org/wiki.

Do you want an contributor account to send your translations directly in trunk, is easy?

I put the procedure below for those who want to reach us.

One, you do to subscribe to Tuxfamily: by example just ask : I want to
join QElectroTech project, after send me an email or by forum, i just need your login
(username subscription) for create your account to Qet subversion and
mailing list. 
 http://www.tuxfamily.org/en/subscribe

Two,

login to the Tuxfamily panel with your user login and password
In your preferences, select the shell you want to use (for example:
 /bin/bash) Wait for at least 10 minutes

http://faq.tuxfamily.org/User/En

After, i valid your account in QET project and add you to Subversion group.
 You could download trunk Subversion branch for working  (wait my email or by forum),
In a terminal download a local copy of subversion trunk branch:

svn co "svn+ssh://login@svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk" qelectrotech_trunk

Change login by your Tuxfamily login.
Accept new ssh key by write yes and enter.
Enter your password (it may ask you three times for the fisrt download).
In this working directory, open file to translate, save, now you can send your commit to Subversion trunk by

svn ci

command in terminal, is open a text editor like vi, vim, nano, etc
enter a message like this : Update Danish translation.

Close and save, by ctrl + x if is nano, now enter your password to upload your commit.

Or directly by this command:

svn ci -m "Update Danish translation"

After, when you want to translate, go in this directory by a terminal, you need to update your local working directory to svn trunk by this command : 

svn up

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn-book.pdf

Hi
I just created a tuxfamily account with username ossau2mation so please add me to the QElectroTech Subversion group and lets see if I can figure that part out.

Hi and thanks OSSau2mation,

you can login to the Tuxfamily panel with your user login and password?
At this time your username is not find.
I try again later

Yes I can but notice that it is ossau2maion with small letters as they don't allow capital letters in username.

Is ok now.
I added you to subversion and ML.
If you have questions, just ask.

I think I just managed to do the first update of 2 files (.ts and .qm)

I'm not sure if I need to do both and please let me know if I screwed something up.

Nice. nomicons/cool
Yes, I prefer that you also send binary .qm with .ts file.
That is perfect.

Laurent

You must have get the commit message by email.

Yep I have received a commit message so I guess everything is fine now.

scorpio810 wrote:

Do you want an contributor account to send your translations directly in trunk, is easy?

I put the procedure below for those who want to reach us.

One, you do to subscribe to Tuxfamily: by example just ask : I want to
join QElectroTech project, after send me an email or by forum, i just need your login
(username subscription) for create your account to Qet subversion and
mailing list. 
 http://www.tuxfamily.org/en/subscribe

Two,

login to the Tuxfamily panel with your user login and password
In your preferences, select the shell you want to use (for example:
 /bin/bash) Wait for at least 10 minutes

http://faq.tuxfamily.org/User/En

After, i valid your account in QET project and add you to Subversion group.
 You could download trunk Subversion branch for working  (wait my email or by forum),
In a terminal download a local copy of subversion trunk branch:

svn co "svn+ssh://login@svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/qet/qet/trunk" qelectrotech_trunk

Change login by your Tuxfamily login.
Accept new ssh key by write yes and enter.
Enter your password (it may ask you three times for the fisrt download).
In this working directory, open file to translate, save, now you can send your commit to Subversion trunk by

svn ci

command in terminal, is open a text editor like vi, vim, nano, etc
enter a message like this : Update Danish translation.

Close and save, by ctrl + x if is nano, now enter your password to upload your commit.

Or directly by this command:

svn ci -m "Update Danish translation"

After, when you want to translate, go in this directory by a terminal, you need to update your local working directory to svn trunk by this command : 

svn up

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn-book.pdf

Could it be a good idea to add these information to the Wiki?

Yes, i think too.
Thank for your great work.

And vice versa for this great open source software....