Topic: Program in English

Hi, I just installed QET. Although I couse English as a language when installing, the programm is dtill diplayed in French. What did I do wrong?

Re: Program in English

Hi,

The choice language in installer is only for installer, but is strange QET program should detect  country language used by your operating system.

What your version, your OS?

Or choose the language you want :
600x570

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hey, I got it to work in english.

But I have another problem. It seems like I can't save an element that I made. It has worked already, so I wonder why it doesn't save this time. I am creating a 3-phase contactor with PE since the contactors in the library don't comply to my needs.
The program always tells me "Unable to save element." What error could that be?

By the way, great program! It is very versatile and easy-to-use, I love it. You could sell it actually nomicons/wink

A small drawing is better than a long explanation.

By the way, great program! It is very versatile and easy-to-use, I love it. You could sell it actually 

it is not planned to sell the software, only the donate is to motivate developers, and contibute to pay the necessary hardware for this project.

If you love this program you could contribute by a donate. nomicons/smile

1024x576

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."