Topic: A few advices about the auxiliary contact style of display

Hello guys! I'm already not a beginer user, I've drawed couple of schematic so far and that has brought me some ideas i want to share with to developers. 
It would be nice if we could choose the style of every coil contact listing style - i mean under, the object or on the footer, and the contacts list or table with 2 columns. So far we have only a possibility to choose one general setting for all schematics and it's not very usefull because sometimes it's better to use one style and sometimes the other... it depends how much current folio of schematic is messed and complicated. Also worse is that if i already drawed a coil, i cannot no more change this style. It has to be done before starting a project. In my opinion it's also a bit weird. Is it possible to add this feature i mean, the style of display auxiliary contacts for each coil into each coil ?

Re: A few advices about the auxiliary contact style of display

Hello Marerk,
For me this feature isn't possible now,  i think that's necesite a little more work, but when we have time, we go see this.
Must see what that thinks Joshua...
Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hello marker,
For the moment we have a lot of more important feature to do.
The feature you describe is good but for now we can't do it (the road map is big, we are a small team, so we focus to the important functionalities).
Best regards joshua.

Développeur QElectroTech

Btw, the only thing i think is, if we add key like:" coil2" as new type of master.

If you add this type master in your new element coil, you could choice after mixed cross Xref or list when you put coil or coil2 element in your diagram.
What's your opinion?
After, this workaround is easy to added in code.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

5 (edited by galexis 2015-06-13 20:12:09)

In the same time, it is possible to have no contact listing under the label object or on the footer ? nomicons/blush

Why?

For bidouille !nomicons/grin

Use your coils and contacts elements without master/slave type.nomicons/tongue