Topic: Wire in 2 colours

Hi all.I have a doubt/suggestion about the property of the conductor between elements:
Is it possible to asign 2 colours (striped style with two colours instead of white and other colour) in the conductor properties? This sould be useful wen you have hoses with more than 10 wires because uses 2 colours nomicons/angel ...

BR

Re: Wire in 2 colours

Hi,
Isn't possible at this time, but why not in future.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

OK, thank you for your reply.
Actually to do this I put 2 connectors, one above the other and connect both to a same third connector. Then I set one union in one color in continuos line and the other connection in the other colour stripped. The visual effect it´s very similar than a wire with two colours...  nomicons/grin nomicons/grin nomicons/grin
Best regards

Nice hack.nomicons/cool

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Btw, i think a better solution is a GUI to choice two colors, and  draw altenalte color dashes. 
Example for user whant to draw ground conductor in color green/yellow.

6 (edited by winarthez 2015-06-01 18:58:59)

scorpio810 wrote:

Btw, i think a better solution is a GUI to choice two colors, and  draw altenalte color dashes. 
Example for user whant to draw ground conductor in color green/yellow.

That's the point!! I was thinking in the properties menu of the conductor interface like this:
when you select stripped instead of countinuous, then appears two color selection boxes instead of one (main colour and secondary colour).

i understand, but at this time there more urgent to do.

https://cdn-images.xda-developers.com/direct/2/4/8/6/5/6/9/chuck-norris-thumbs-up-approves-Dcsaum.jpg

I think winarthez has a very good idea, and solution, i do have a remark, to have different lengths of color, so divide in three parts.

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

10 (edited by devlin 2024-02-19 00:23:44)

+1 for this suggestion
I do a lot of wiring on cars and this would reduce ambiguity between, say, brown with white stripe and white with brown stripe.
Devlin