Topic: Index page is only op page n. 2

If I create a multi-page schema when I create a index page this is the 2nd page.
If I move in another position, save the project and close QET, when I re-open project I see the index yet in 2nd page.
I need to move it in correct position before to print it.
- qet v0.4-rc1+svn3530
- ubuntu 14.04

Thanks, Silvio.

Re: Index page is only op page n. 2

Hi Silvio,
Now, index page ( diagram folio list) if is enabled is draw in second position, you can moving and save, this index page loaded are re moved in second position. all users want a flyleaf in first position.

http://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopic … 2554#p2554

<project folioSheetQuantity="1" title="Test" version="0.4">

I think it is necessary to clarify the operation and the technical choices made.
The index page isn't saved in the project file as a folio and therefore contains no value in the XML .qet.

Only the value "folioSheetQuantity =" 1 " in .qet  project inform the program and determines if the user has registered its project with a index page or not. If yes it generates the index page of the project, but not in a good position (bug).
The index page as cross-references, for example, are calculated, updated and redrawn in real time.
This for now, it is not yet possible to maintain its position in the project, or to save a specific title bloc  on these pages.
To this, add index page is only useful on finalizing the project for printing or archiving pdf for example.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Re: Index page is only op page n. 2

Very much there is no option of mirroring of elements