Topic: page reload

When i edit a element an reinsert it with the option replease it with the one of the project, the element is insert it the schema, but the al ready draw element is not automatic update, if a close the project and reopen it then the element is updated

Regards

Re: page reload

I first inserted a element from the user panel into the drawing
then i open the element in the panel and make changes on it, save it and then reinserted that element again into the drawing, selecting the option on replease the existing one with the new one
Theni get 2 elements with a different layout, after save, close and reopening the drawing, the 2 element have the same look.
I think you need a reload page after a save command to have the correct view
regards

Post's attachments

schermafdruk9.png, 42.77 kb, 532 x 703
schermafdruk9.png 42.77 kb, 501 downloads since 2014-05-31 

Yes, i think is a good idea to reload collections automatically after a save.
But users can refresh collection by button  https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img/view-refresh.png  or shortkey F5 after a save.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

ron i do have all these wago/beckhoff units as dwg

paul deelen
shooter@home.nl

OK, but take a closer look, i converter them to elmt and put extra info on to them
I download THE dxf from wago site, and use THE Patton script to converter them to elmt
Sorry for THE strange wrinting, THE ipad is translating my engelisch to strange dutch words

OK, but take a closer look, i converter them to elmt and put extra info on to them
I download THE dxf from wago site, and use THE Patton script to converter them to elmt
Sorry for THE strange wrinting, THE ipad is translating my engelisch to strange dutch words

About THE reload, it is not THE collection that Needs a reload, but THE page it self, when i close THE drawing and reopen it then THE drawing is ok,
 you need a page reload after inserting a modifyed symbool in THE existing page