Topic: Multiple UUIDs for terminals and dynamic_texts

Eine Frage an die Entwickler:

In der Element-Sammlung befinden sich über 500 Elemente, bei denen die dynamischen Texte oder die Anschlüsse UUIDs haben, die in derselben Datei mehrfach vorkommen. Sollen wir die Dateien korrigieren? Ich hätte dafür etwas vorbereitet...  nomicons/wink

via Online-Translator:

A question to the developers:
There are over 500 elements in the element collection where the dynamic texts or the terminals have UUIDs that appear multiple times in the same file. Should we correct the files? I would have prepared something for this...   nomicons/wink

via Online-Translator:

Une question aux développeurs :
Dans la collection d'éléments, il y a plus de 500 éléments dont les textes dynamiques ou les connecteurs ont des UUID qui apparaissent plusieurs fois dans le même fichier. Faut-il corriger ces fichiers ? J'aurais préparé quelque chose pour cela...  nomicons/wink

Fragen zu QET gehören in dieses Forum und werden nicht per PM beantwortet! – Questions regarding QET belong in this forum and will NOT be answered via PM! – Les questions concernant QET doivent être posées sur ce forum et ne seront pas traitées par MP !

Re: Multiple UUIDs for terminals and dynamic_texts

Hallo plc-user,
I saw that you'd already worked on your superb QET_ElementScaler tool, so I say why not?
But I think the source of problem is on QET code for copy and paste elements parts and don't change UUID ..

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Re: Multiple UUIDs for terminals and dynamic_texts

Salut Laurent!

scorpio810 wrote:

(...) But I think the source of problem is on QET code for copy and paste elements parts and don't change UUID ..

You said it: The element editor!  nomicons/wink

As another user in the forum has also noted, copy-and-paste is worthy of revision anyway: The insertion position depends on what was copied in the selection and in my opinion this is not comprehensible. This also leads to the "problem" that graphic parts may be inserted at positions that have 5-6 decimal places, which cannot be corrected with the element editor alone, or only with difficulty.

A possible variant would perhaps be to round the position to the smallest possible shift difference when shifting graphic parts. Example: A graphic part can be moved by 0.1 px using the Ctrl key with Cursor-Keys. The position could then be rounded to 0.1 px.

However, this task is " slightly" beyond my Qt programming knowledge for now ...

Back to the initial question:
Will take care of the elements in the next few days!

Best regards
  plc-user

Fragen zu QET gehören in dieses Forum und werden nicht per PM beantwortet! – Questions regarding QET belong in this forum and will NOT be answered via PM! – Les questions concernant QET doivent être posées sur ce forum et ne seront pas traitées par MP !