Topic: Kabelbaumplan aus der Gallery nachbauen

Hi,
in der Gallerie ist dieser Plan eines Kabelsbaums zu finden. Hat ja jemand ein Beispiel Projekt / Video / oder sonst irgendwas, wie ich die Mischung aus all und einpolog hinbekomme? Gerade den linken Teil des Plans.

https://qelectrotech.org/gallery/photos … 1-x200.png

Re: Kabelbaumplan aus der Gallery nachbauen

Hi,

see example attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon andi11.qet 289.36 kb, 28 downloads since 2024-02-23 

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

thank's very much.
i thought that it's drawn wie QET elements out of the library. But you used just basic lines and stuff like that, clever solution.
Is there a way to draw it with conductors? That way i should have an place to keep metadata, like purpose of signal.

This project wasn't drawn by me.

Yes you can, just draw -x200 has an element with terminal to use conductors.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

i was hoping, that some kind of the cleverness of QET could be kept.

For example i want to add wire colors. When i draw an sheet with just lines and text, it would be difficult to keep all pages synced.

Hallo Andi,

andi11 wrote:

thank's very much.
i thought that it's drawn wie QET elements out of the library. But you used just basic lines and stuff like that, clever solution.
Is there a way to draw it with conductors? That way i should have an place to keep metadata, like purpose of signal.

irgendjemand muss mit einem Element anfangen:
Vielleicht ist dies ja der Anfang von einem großen BUS-Unterverzeichnis?  nomicons/wink

Gruß
  plc-user

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bus_3.elmt 2.8 kb, 21 downloads since 2024-02-23