Topic: Position of cross references

Hello community,

I am using version 0.9 and the cross references of my
Slave symbol are driving me crazy. Can you help me with the following problem:

I have created an input symbol for a PLC. There I have set a dynamic text which shows me the resource tag of the master symbol. If I now link the symbols, then the cross reference to the master symbol appears within the dynamic text. I cannot separate these two.

Thanks in advance!!!

Greetings

Arne

Post's attachments

Picture 1.PNG, 4.05 kb, 246 x 187
Picture 1.PNG 4.05 kb, 40 downloads since 2023-09-07 

Re: Position of cross references

If you"edit" the element you should be able to move the dynamic text next to the symbol
other wise can you share the element to have a look?

Always using the latest development version

Hi mate, if i understood your issue properly, you should be able to set the proper designation of the text in the element editor, do not use user text, you should use 'element information' and under it, select the proper usage, it can be label, location etc.. whatever you need.
I hope i helped

4 (edited by Calypso 2023-09-07 18:13:21)

Hello for elements with master and slave, the position where the reference should be displayed on the slave and whether the master should be displayed as contacts or crosses can be set.

https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 166#p18166

Master and slave are differentiated between coils, protective devices and pressure rotary switches.

In order to display connections in a PLC, elements with a slide reference are usually used.

Stebo

5 (edited by Arne 2023-09-13 15:06:32)

Good morning,

thanks for the help. I have uploaded the symbol. I did not understand about the slide references. I thought the advantage of the master/slave symbols is that I can display the links for the master symbol so that there is an overview of the slave symbols used. Is this also possible with the slide references?

Greetings

Arne

Post's attachments

Attachment icon sps_eingang.elmt 1.74 kb, 36 downloads since 2023-09-13