Topic: Put back "Element information" after changing it to "text user"

Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone knows how to restore the item "Element information" as originally for example in the page references.
Once you edit the element as "text user" you never go back to "Element information" and have to reload a new element to replace it.

Thank you.

Re: Put back "Element information" after changing it to "text user"

I believe it probably is a bug,  i've had it happen to me pretty much every time I make an element, it's not a big deal tho

Hi,

Sure, but it's annoying to have to redo if maybe you have more than one...

Do you happen to know how to automatically update items as "refresh" from the library?
For example, if you need to modify an element of the library with the edit, for example by adding a text or a line..., if you "reload element" it does not automatically update those already inserted in the schema.

Bye thank you.

If you "reload element" it does not automatically update those already inserted in the schema. -> yes if you drad and drop element again, now save, close and re open project.
I prefer saved to and change name+date(yy-mm-dd).qet, If problem, I can revert to old project and try again...

See this post: https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 673#p18673

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

HI,

En fait je l'avais déjà fait il y a quelque temps, mais je ne me souviens plus comment...
Merci

Grazie.