1 (edited by LievenC 2023-02-20 09:48:19)

Topic: title block

I am experimenting with the title block editor.
I wanted to add a new row above the existing cells or adding a new colomn left from het most left colomn
do you have any tips how to do?

Always using the latest development version

Re: title block

Hello,
to edit a template, it must be in the user title blocks folder. Open the template to be modified in the title block editor with a double click. In the menu bar under Edit you will find some options. If you go with the mouse pointer on the left at the beginning on the lines, the right mouse button opens selection options.

Best regards

Stebo

I checked the menu and found nothing there
now it is clear

Always using the latest development version

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

11.4 Working with the title block editor - (a tutorial) page 33
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/m … doc-en.pdf

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

LievenC wrote:

I am experimenting with the title block editor.
I wanted to add a new row above the existing cells or adding a new colomn left from het most left colomn
do you have any fnf tips how to do?

To add a new row above existing cells in the title block editor, select the row below where you want the new row, right-click, and choose "Insert Row Above." For adding a new column to the left of the leftmost column, select the leftmost column, right-click, and choose "Insert Column Left."