Re: Financing macOS machine for improving QElectroTech on MAC M1/M2 arm64

Completely agree with you, what works very well on other platforms and was simple is often extremely complex with Apple.
It's already not bad, I managed to make packages for apple silicon and as I starts on apple hardware even look where are the special character keys touch location on this Apple keyboard .... you search, pfff!

As my health is at its lowest, I tire quickly, and as soon as it's too complicated I give up, to go and rest.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

scorpio810 wrote:

Apres les entreprises qui veulent et peuvent payer une fonctionnalité ou nouvelles features pour QET peuvent par exemple s'adresser à KDAB ce sont des experts Qt C++ ils participent activement à Qt et aussi à KDE mon environnement de bureau et framework Linux préféré.

https://www.kdab.com/fr/

Instead of KDAB you have also https://www.vikingsoftware.com/ who can add new functions to QET but I don't know prices...,
Companies can pay and have money for support to improve the software, for example pay to add navigation in a PDF file as when using the software, folio cross-references, clickable cross-references, etc.

We notice that large customers use our software and we thank them, they can in return help us by paying developers to bring or improve the software. ;-)

At the moment the little Team is made up of only two people with very little development time and many health problems which make the code progress slower than last 10 years ago, please help, thanks.

So that the machine documentation of an electrical, robotic, automated, etc. installation is freely accessible and free of charge to the greatest number of users, whatever their platform, enjoy. ,)

BTW, see our sponsors in this page which we are happy to share with you:
https://qelectrotech.org/

Please send this message to everyone who can help us, thanks in advance.

Regards,
laurent QElectroTech manager.

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Yippee...

Fixed sqlite3 database export on Apple arm64 packages with Digikam scripts .
https://www.qt.io/blog/commercial-lts-q … 9-released

Qt 5.15.9 provides support for macOS on ARM, including prebuilt binaries for both single architecture and universal builds. Build system support for universal builds is limited to the qmake build system. See the Qt for macOS documentation for details on how to enable universal builds for your application.

F/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib -framework QtSvg -framework QtPrintSupport /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5WidgetsAddons.dylib -framework QtWidgets -framework QtGui -framework AppKit -framework Metal -framework QtNetwork -framework QtXml -framework QtSql -framework QtConcurrent /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5CoreAddons.dylib -framework QtCore -framework DiskArbitration -framework IOKit -framework OpenGL -framework AGL   
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtWidgets.framework/QtWidgets) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtGui.framework/QtGui) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5WidgetsAddons.dylib) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtSvg.framework/QtSvg) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtPrintSupport.framework/QtPrintSupport) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtNetwork.framework/QtNetwork) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtSql.framework/QtSql) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtXml.framework/QtXml) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5CoreAddons.dylib) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtConcurrent.framework/QtConcurrent) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)
ld: warning: dylib (/opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/lib/QtCore.framework/QtCore) was built for newer macOS version (11.3) than being linked (11.0)

The time of compilation is 1 min 10 sec

Copying translations in the bundle... 
Copying translations in the bundle... 
Copying examples in the bundle... 
qelectrotech.app: replacing existing signature

FYI, I just saw MacPorts ported Qt 5.15.9 and I retry again Digikam scripts with little hacks for build only arm64 (Apple silicon) packages for the moment.. QET build with universal compile ok, but QET crash on launch ... So need to hack again Digikam and compile many hours again only arch: arm64......
I will see later...for universal....

laurent@mini-de-laurent digikam % git diff

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt
index 89de58b171..2212bc50fc 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -108,7 +108,7 @@ function(InstallKF5Component

CONFIGURE_COMMAND cp ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
                                               sed -i '' -e "s/DBUILD_TESTING=ON/DBUILD_TESTING=OFF/g" <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports &&
-                                              <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_frameworks} debug x86_64 "${argoptions}"
+                                              <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_frameworks} debug arm64 "${argoptions}"

BUILD_COMMAND cd <SOURCE_DIR>/build && $(MAKE)

diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh b/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh
index dd073280a6..9f8eb237f8 100755
--- a/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh
+++ b/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh
@@ -210,7 +210,7 @@ EOF
         # No need to build with both architectures embeded (x86 and ARM) for Apple Silicon target

cat << EOF >> "$INSTALL_PREFIX/etc/macports/variants.conf"
-+universal
++arm64
EOF

fi
@@ -243,84 +243,15 @@ echo "---------- Building digiKam dependencies with Macports"
# With OSX less than El Capitan, we need a more recent Clang compiler than one provided by XCode.
# This only concern x86_64 architecture.

-if [[ $MAJOR_OSX_VERSION -lt 11 && $MINOR_OSX_VERSION -lt 10 ]]; then

-    echo "---------- Install more recent Clang compiler from Macports for specific ports"
-    port install clang_select
-    port install clang-3.4
-    port select --set clang mp-clang-3.4
-
-fi
-
-echo -e "\n"
-
-if [[ $ARCH_TARGET = "x86_64" ]] ; then
-
-    # Note: subversion is used to checkout translations from KDE repositories.
-    # Subversion do not compile under arm64 and XCode drop svn supports.
-    # KDE team plan to migrate svn to git: https://phabricator.kde.org/T13514
-
-    port install \
-                 ld64 +ld64_xcode \
-                 subversion
-
-fi
-
-echo -e "MariaDB Variant=$MP_MARIADB_VARIANT\n"

port install \
              cctools +xcode \
              cmake \
              ccache \
-             libpng \
-             jpeg \
-             tiff \
-             boost \
-             eigen3 \
-             gettext \
-             libusb \
-             libgphoto2 \
-             jasper \
-             lcms2 \
-             expat \
-             libxml2 \
-             libxslt \
-             libical \
-             lensfun \
-             bison \
-             py38-lxml \
-             x265 \
-             libde265 \
-             libheif \
-             aom \
-             ffmpeg \
-             wget +ssl \
-             qt5-qtbase \
-             qt5-qtdeclarative \
-             qt5-qtmacextras \
-             qt5-qtquickcontrols \
-             qt5-qtxmlpatterns \
-             qt5-qtsvg \
-             qt5-qttools \
-             qt5-qttranslations \
-             qt5-qtimageformats \
-             qt5-qtnetworkauth \
-             qt5-sqlite-plugin \
-             qt5-mysql-plugin $MP_MARIADB_VARIANT
-
-port deactivate boost
-
-if [[ $DK_QTWEBENGINE = 1 ]] ; then
-
-    port install qt5-qtwebengine
+             qt5

-else

-    port install qt5-qtwebkit
-
-fi
-
-port activate boost

# port broken since a while. check later
#             sane-backends \
@@ -360,17 +291,9 @@ cmake $ORIG_WD/../3rdparty \
        -DKA_VERSION=$DK_KA_VERSION \
        -DKF5_VERSION=$DK_KF5_VERSION \
        -DENABLE_QTVERSION=$DK_QTVERSION \
-       -DENABLE_QTWEBENGINE=$DK_QTWEBENGINE \
-       -Wno-dev
+        -Wno-dev

-if [[ $DK_QTWEBENGINE = 0 ]] ; then
-    cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_qtwebkit    -- -j$CPU_CORES
-fi

-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_opencv      -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_imagemagick -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libjxl      -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libavif     -- -j$CPU_CORES

#################################################################################################

diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh b/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
index ffad309c19..0307ae5133 100755
--- a/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
+++ b/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
@@ -69,35 +69,18 @@ cmake $ORIG_WD/../3rdparty \
        -DKP_VERSION=$DK_KP_VERSION \
        -DKF5_VERSION=$DK_KF5_VERSION \
        -DENABLE_QTVERSION=$DK_QTVERSION \
-       -DENABLE_QTWEBENGINE=$DK_QTWEBENGINE \
        -Wno-dev

# NOTE: The order to compile each component here is very important.

# core KF5 frameworks dependencies
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_extra-cmake-modules -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kconfig             -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_breeze-icons        -- -j$CPU_CORES
+
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcoreaddons         -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kwindowsystem       -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_solid               -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_threadweaver        -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_karchive            -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kdbusaddons         -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_ki18n               -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcrash              -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcodecs             -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kauth               -- -j$CPU_CORES
+
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kguiaddons          -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kwidgetsaddons      -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kitemviews          -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcompletion         -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kconfigwidgets      -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kiconthemes         -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kservice            -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kglobalaccel        -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kxmlgui             -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kbookmarks          -- -j$CPU_CORES
+
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kimageformats       -- -j$CPU_CORES

# Extra support for digiKam
@@ -106,17 +89,7 @@ cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kimageformats       -- -j$C
#cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libksane            -- -j$CPU_CORES

# Geolocation support
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_marble              -- -j$CPU_CORES
-
-# Marble install shared lib at wrong place.
-mv $INSTALL_PREFIX/Marble.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libastro*  $INSTALL_PREFIX/lib
-mv $INSTALL_PREFIX/Marble.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/libmarble* $INSTALL_PREFIX/lib
-
-# Calendar support
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcalendarcore       -- -j$CPU_CORES

-# Breeze style support
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_breeze              -- -j$CPU_CORES

#################################################################################################

diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/config.sh b/project/bundles/macports/config.sh
index 830ac93ed5..d84dc30231 100644
--- a/project/bundles/macports/config.sh
+++ b/project/bundles/macports/config.sh
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@ BUILDING_DIR="`pwd`/temp.build"
########################################################################

# Target macOS architecture: "x86_64" for Intel 64 bits, or "arm64" for Apple Silicon 64 bits.
-ARCH_TARGET="x86_64"
+ARCH_TARGET="arm64"

if [[ $ARCH_TARGET = "x86_64" ]] ; then

@@ -50,7 +50,7 @@ if [[ $ARCH_TARGET = "x86_64" ]] ; then
elif [[ $ARCH_TARGET = "arm64" ]] ; then

# Apple Silicon is supported since macOS BigSur
-    OSX_MIN_TARGET="11.0"
+    OSX_MIN_TARGET="11.3"

else

diff --git a/qelectrotech.pro b/qelectrotech.pro
index b9ec6ecba..937c1bf8b 100644
--- a/qelectrotech.pro
+++ b/qelectrotech.pro
@@ -244,7 +244,7 @@ TARGET = qelectrotech

# Ajustement des bibliotheques utilisees lors de l'edition des liens
unix:QMAKE_LIBS_THREAD -= -lpthread
-unix|win32: PKGCONFIG += sqlite3
+#unix|win32: PKGCONFIG += sqlite3

# Enable C++17
QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += -std=c++17
@@ -312,7 +312,8 @@ macx {
         # les chemins definis precedemment sont relatifs au dossier contenant le binaire executable
         DEFINES += QET_LANG_PATH_RELATIVE_TO_BINARY_PATH
         DEFINES += QET_COMMON_COLLECTION_PATH_RELATIVE_TO_BINARY_PATH
-        LIBS +=   /opt/digikam.org.x86_64/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
+        LIBS +=   /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
+
}

# Compilers-specific options

Well, I did not try to compile Digikam in arm64 just to save time during the compilation of the environment, but it was a mistake to build all Qt5 was much longer than building qt5-qtbase and the Qt modules which I needed..

it takes a lot of time and I haven't looked at how many hours it took yet with an M2 chip it's much faster than an intel macbook pro, I seem to have read that Gilles said that building the DigiKam macports environment on his intel mac took more than 23 hours...

And to think that I lost a lot of time with Homebrew and even recompiled several times qt@5 formula for Sqlite3 export... since some weeks.... without result , each time a big crash during the export of the database... or database was empty..

https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/b … S_X/arm64/

Enjoy! nomicons/wink

Elektro CAD Software für Mac M1
mail Date :    01/06/2023 20:48

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren

Vielen dank das Sie so ein tolles Projekt lins leben gerufen haben und ich bin auch sehr froh ein so tolles Programm gefunden zu haben. Nun zu meinen Problem, ich habe ihr Programm unter Windows genutzt und war sehr zufrieden, bis ich vor kurzen auf Mac umgestiegen bin (aus privaten gründen.). Nun habe ich gesehen das sie das Programm auch für linux und Mac anbieten; nur leider für Mac x86. kann ich das CAD Programm auch für den Mac M1 nutzen? Und wenn ja wie?

Vielen Dank
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

gg translate:

Ladies and Gentlemen

Thank you for bringing such a great project to life and I am also very happy to have found such a great program. Now to my problem, I used your program on Windows and was very happy until I recently switched to Mac (for personal reasons.). Now I saw that they also offer the program for linux and Mac; only unfortunately for Mac x86. can I also use the CAD program for the Mac M1? And if so how?

Thanks very much

Best regards

For fun, I am now trying to rebuild the Digikam environment and also try to compile Digikam arm64 PKG..., if I can... on my Mac mini M2, it interests Gilles the Digikam maintainer, so since I got screwed with QET and therefore decided not to build an universal environment! So I start to only build arm64 Apple Silicon...env!

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeLists.txt
index a13b70e3b9..33943d13f8 100755

CONFIGURE_COMMAND cp ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
                                               sed -i '' -e "s/DBUILD_TESTING=ON/DBUILD_TESTING=OFF/g" <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports &&
-                                              <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_frameworks} debug x86_64 "${argoptions}"
+                                              <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_frameworks} debug arm64 "${argoptions}"

diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh b/project/bundles/macports/01-build-macports.sh
index dd073280a6..e1e16b7359 100755
@@ -210,7 +210,7 @@ EOF
         # No need to build with both architectures embeded (x86 and ARM) for Apple Silicon target

-+universal
++arm64
EOF

fi
diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/03-build-digikam.sh b/project/bundles/macports/03-build-digikam.sh
index 799cd4dd53..11b63c20e4 100755
--- a/project/bundles/macports/03-build-digikam.sh
+++ b/project/bundles/macports/03-build-digikam.sh
@@ -153,7 +153,7 @@ cp -f $ORIG_WD/fixbundledatapath.sh $DK_BUILDTEMP/digikam-$DK_VERSION

./fixbundledatapath.sh

-./bootstrap.macports "$INSTALL_PREFIX" "Debug" "x86_64" "-Wno-dev"
+./bootstrap.macports "$INSTALL_PREFIX" "Debug" "arm64" "-Wno-dev"

if [ $? -ne 0 ]; then
     echo "---------- Cannot configure digiKam $DK_VERSION."
diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/config.sh b/project/bundles/macports/config.sh

# Target macOS architecture: "x86_64" for Intel 64 bits, or "arm64" for Apple Silicon 64 bits.
-ARCH_TARGET="x86_64"
+ARCH_TARGET="arm64"

else

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Capture d’écran 2023-06-02 à 15.52.04.jpeg 761.09 kb, 79 downloads since 2023-06-02 

Humm- Well fail after 5 at 6 hours of compile... first script...01

CMake Error at ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt:52 (GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums):
  GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums Function invoked with incorrect arguments for function
  named: GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums

--->  Staging re2 into destroot--->  Installing re2 @2023-06-01_0
--->  Activating re2 @2023-06-01_0
--->  Cleaning re2
--->  Fetching distfiles for snappy
--->  Attempting to fetch snappy-1.1.10.tar.gz from https://distfiles.macports.org/snappy
--->  Verifying checksums for snappy
--->  Extracting snappy
--->  Applying patches to snappy
--->  Configuring snappy
--->  Building snappy
--->  Staging snappy into destroot
--->  Installing snappy @1.1.10_0
--->  Activating snappy @1.1.10_0
--->  Cleaning snappy
--->  Fetching distfiles for qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Attempting to fetch qtwebengine-5.15.14-lts.tar.gz from https://distfiles.macports.org/qt5
--->  Verifying checksums for qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Extracting qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Applying patches to qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Configuring qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Building qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Staging qt5-qtwebengine into destroot
--->  Installing qt5-qtwebengine @5.15.14_1
--->  Activating qt5-qtwebengine @5.15.14_1
--->  Cleaning qt5-qtwebengine
--->  Updating database of binaries
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  No broken files found.
--->  No broken ports found.
--->  Some of the ports you installed have notes:
  py310-cython has the following notes:
To make the Python 3.10 version of Cython the one that is run when you execute the commands without a version suffix, e.g. 'cython', run:

port select --set cython cython310
  py310-pygments has the following notes:
To make the Python 3.10 version of Pygments the one that is run when you execute the commands without a version suffix, e.g. 'pygmentize', run:

port select --set pygments py310-pygments
  python27 has the following notes:
To make this the default Python or Python 2 (i.e., the version run by the 'python' or 'python2' commands), run one or both of:

sudo port select --set python python27
    sudo port select --set python2 python27
--->  Computing dependencies for boost
--->  Activating boost @1.76_0
--->  Cleaning boost

---------- Compilation logs of Macports packages with suspicious installation

----------

-- The C compiler identification is AppleClang 14.0.3.14030022
-- The CXX compiler identification is AppleClang 14.0.3.14030022
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working C compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/cc - skipped
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/c++ - skipped
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- CMAKE_GENERATOR: Unix Makefiles
-- CMAKE_CL_64:     
-- Compiling fcitx-qt for Qt5
-- --------------------------------
-- KF6 component    : extra-cmake-modules
-- Component version: 5.106
-- Component MD5    : 16b1ad1b3a7151d84ff2104f07237a3b
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : extracmakemodules-compiler-options.patch
-- KF6 component    : kconfig
-- Component MD5    : 6e618177050612191057f906d51ad98a
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : breeze-icons
-- Component MD5    : a333a53590aff3b74a1b594b53f3dacb
-- Configure options: ;-DBINARY_ICONS_RESOURCE=ON
-- Patch to apply   : breeze-dropsvg-rccprefix.patch
-- KF6 component    : solid
-- Component MD5    : 3bfafc664f1e5d025a6ebaa1baa793d7
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcoreaddons
-- Component MD5    : 71071280a3b5313681dbefb89c4dd889
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kcoreaddons-macports.patch
-- KF6 component    : threadweaver
-- Component MD5    : 2f7cd398bfdf759a33999f4a4e81cd74
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : threadweaver-macports.patch
-- KF6 component    : kwindowsystem
-- Component MD5    : a4982009669cedee946a5379fc1a4c30
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : karchive
-- Component MD5    : dfd9803d588061c420e4c21e45bbc82b
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kdbusaddons
-- Component MD5    : bb60e1b80909b3293ea0be046b4c6827
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : ki18n
-- Component MD5    : 06e8dc354a7d46761cdaab0ab6e458f6
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : ki18n-mingw.patch
-- KF6 component    : kcrash
-- Component MD5    : 281d83ff9bedc95bc5ae6c8c3a66bea1
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcodecs
-- Component MD5    : 6d53afadf98dc09647fedf3a3d519c90
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kauth
-- Component MD5    : fc1f6a8a6cde23a0c77c1e354a3e243c
-- Configure options: ;-DKAUTH_BACKEND_NAME=Apple
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kguiaddons
-- Component MD5    : 2af14a9b137197513b1022490fb6fdfa
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kguiaddons-mingw.patch
-- KF6 component    : kwidgetsaddons
-- Component MD5    : 87ca3355280eda48f6a61eef25167e66
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kitemviews
-- Component MD5    : 964c2693c15ea496a41c47c5ac286222
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcompletion
-- Component MD5    : 00eb8503138799b934642e3a7ebfe142
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kconfigwidgets
-- Component MD5    : 795e05c9e41061b45d127bad60ab6765
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kiconthemes
-- Component MD5    : e4b939308e0a5fd119794ee3643c2028
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kservice
-- Component MD5    : 7109d500ee2055736e4723f8e390e7d3
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kglobalaccel
-- Component MD5    : 8c2dbab0024e9c17c0d9c3220938190d
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcalendarcore
-- Component MD5    : 6b88780028330d903aa49799fced871d
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kxmlgui
-- Component MD5    : 5c15337714c5c7806d545e877c35483c
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kbookmarks
-- Component MD5    : b30a04c5a05be86a5a8c25cc8513c757
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kimageformats
-- Component MD5    : 8c8f404c8628aa3db7b37bef6de53664
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : knotifyconfig
-- Component MD5    : 28a004a6220918538cd5d27aa7aa1a9c
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : knotifyconfig-drop-phonon.patch
-- KF6 component    : knotifications
-- Component MD5    : 1c366d3a17dfc51724790517414db993
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : knotifications-drop-phonon.patch
-- KF6 component    : kjobwidgets
-- Component MD5    : b24dee45b9cb1698e1949b6ec9bc47f7
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : sonnet
-- Component MD5    : caca4e217329a85cd58b78bab3cbe167
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : ktextwidgets
-- Component MD5    : ef6aa42a38bbb9fca8db8aaddb050293
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kio
-- Component MD5    : 5f18940a736b3991060b0c4e73074c68
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kio-drop-ktextwidgets.patch
-- KF6 component    : kinit
-- Component MD5    : 3e4f651f912935212b3aac20c1fb21df
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF5 application    : ksanecore
-- application version: 22.12.3
-- application MD5    : 
-- KF5 application    : libksane
-- application MD5    : 
CMake Error at ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt:52 (GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums):
  GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums Function invoked with incorrect arguments for function
  named: GetKF5PlasmaMd5Sums

-- KF5 application    : marble
-- application MD5    : 
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
FAILED COMMAND: cmake $ORIG_WD/../3rdparty -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=$INSTALL_PREFIX -DINSTALL_ROOT=$INSTALL_PREFIX -DEXTERNALS_DOWNLOAD_DIR=$DOWNLOAD_DIR -DKA_VERSION=$DK_KA_VERSION -DKF5_VERSION=$DK_KF5_VERSION -DENABLE_QTVERSION=$DK_QTVERSION -DENABLE_QTWEBENGINE=$DK_QTWEBENGINE -Wno-dev
laurent@mini-de-laurent macports %  

Post's attachments

Attachment icon build-macports.full.log.zip 130.15 kb, 71 downloads since 2023-06-02 

Attachment icon CMakeError.log 692 b, 70 downloads since 2023-06-02 

Attachment icon CMakeOutput.log 39.9 kb, 63 downloads since 2023-06-02 

CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg.dir/build.make:71: CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:248: CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg.dir/all] Error 2

laurent@mini-de-laurent macports %  ./02-build-extralibs.sh 
Password:
02-build-extralibs.sh : build extra libraries using MacPorts.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Check run as root passed...
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer
Check XCode CLI tools passed...
Target OSX minimal version: 11.3
Check XCode Target SDK minimal version passed...
CPU Cores to use : 7
---------- Detected OSX version 13.4 and code name 
-- Check for working C compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/cc - skipped
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/c++ - skipped
-- CMAKE_GENERATOR: Unix Makefiles
-- CMAKE_CL_64:     
-- Compiling fcitx-qt for Qt5
-- KF6 component    : extra-cmake-modules
-- Component MD5    : 16b1ad1b3a7151d84ff2104f07237a3b
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : extracmakemodules-compiler-options.patch
-- KF6 component    : kconfig
-- Component MD5    : 6e618177050612191057f906d51ad98a
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : breeze-icons
-- Component MD5    : a333a53590aff3b74a1b594b53f3dacb
-- Configure options: ;-DBINARY_ICONS_RESOURCE=ON
-- Patch to apply   : breeze-dropsvg-rccprefix.patch
-- KF6 component    : solid
-- Component MD5    : 3bfafc664f1e5d025a6ebaa1baa793d7
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcoreaddons
-- Component MD5    : 71071280a3b5313681dbefb89c4dd889
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kcoreaddons-macports.patch
-- KF6 component    : threadweaver
-- Component MD5    : 2f7cd398bfdf759a33999f4a4e81cd74
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : threadweaver-macports.patch
-- KF6 component    : kwindowsystem
-- Component MD5    : a4982009669cedee946a5379fc1a4c30
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : karchive
-- Component MD5    : dfd9803d588061c420e4c21e45bbc82b
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kdbusaddons
-- Component MD5    : bb60e1b80909b3293ea0be046b4c6827
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : ki18n
-- Component MD5    : 06e8dc354a7d46761cdaab0ab6e458f6
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : ki18n-mingw.patch
-- KF6 component    : kcrash
-- Component MD5    : 281d83ff9bedc95bc5ae6c8c3a66bea1
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcodecs
-- Component MD5    : 6d53afadf98dc09647fedf3a3d519c90
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kauth
-- Component MD5    : fc1f6a8a6cde23a0c77c1e354a3e243c
-- Configure options: ;-DKAUTH_BACKEND_NAME=Apple
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kguiaddons
-- Component MD5    : 2af14a9b137197513b1022490fb6fdfa
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kguiaddons-mingw.patch
-- KF6 component    : kwidgetsaddons
-- Component MD5    : 87ca3355280eda48f6a61eef25167e66
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kitemviews
-- Component MD5    : 964c2693c15ea496a41c47c5ac286222
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcompletion
-- Component MD5    : 00eb8503138799b934642e3a7ebfe142
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kconfigwidgets
-- Component MD5    : 795e05c9e41061b45d127bad60ab6765
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kiconthemes
-- Component MD5    : e4b939308e0a5fd119794ee3643c2028
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kservice
-- Component MD5    : 7109d500ee2055736e4723f8e390e7d3
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kglobalaccel
-- Component MD5    : 8c2dbab0024e9c17c0d9c3220938190d
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kcalendarcore
-- Component MD5    : 6b88780028330d903aa49799fced871d
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kxmlgui
-- Component MD5    : 5c15337714c5c7806d545e877c35483c
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kbookmarks
-- Component MD5    : b30a04c5a05be86a5a8c25cc8513c757
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kimageformats
-- Component MD5    : 8c8f404c8628aa3db7b37bef6de53664
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : knotifyconfig
-- Component MD5    : 28a004a6220918538cd5d27aa7aa1a9c
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : knotifyconfig-drop-phonon.patch
-- KF6 component    : knotifications
-- Component MD5    : 1c366d3a17dfc51724790517414db993
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : knotifications-drop-phonon.patch
-- KF6 component    : kjobwidgets
-- Component MD5    : b24dee45b9cb1698e1949b6ec9bc47f7
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : sonnet
-- Component MD5    : caca4e217329a85cd58b78bab3cbe167
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : ktextwidgets
-- Component MD5    : ef6aa42a38bbb9fca8db8aaddb050293
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF6 component    : kio
-- Component MD5    : 5f18940a736b3991060b0c4e73074c68
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : kio-drop-ktextwidgets.patch
-- KF6 component    : kinit
-- Component MD5    : 3e4f651f912935212b3aac20c1fb21df
-- Configure options: 
-- Patch to apply   : 
-- KF5 application    : ksanecore
-- application MD5    : 
-- KF5 application    : libksane
-- application MD5    : 
-- KF5 Plasma component: breeze
-- component version   : 5.27.5
-- component  MD5      : 82968d40f62140cee86aea36a906bd83
-- KF5 application    : marble
-- application MD5    : 
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

ENABLE_QTWEBENGINE

-- Build files have been written to: /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build
[  0%] Creating directories for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
[  0%] Performing download step (download, verify and extract) for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
-- Downloading...
   dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/extra-cmake-modules-5.106.0.tar.xz'
   timeout='none'
   inactivity timeout='none'
-- Using src='https://download.kde.org/stable/frameworks/5.106/extra-cmake-modules-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- [download 0% complete]
-- [download 5% complete]
-- [download 10% complete]
-- [download 20% complete]
-- [download 25% complete]
-- [download 30% complete]
-- [download 35% complete]
-- [download 40% complete]
-- [download 44% complete]
-- [download 49% complete]
-- [download 54% complete]
-- [download 64% complete]
-- [download 69% complete]
-- [download 74% complete]
-- [download 79% complete]
-- [download 84% complete]
-- [download 89% complete]
-- [download 94% complete]
-- [download 100% complete]
-- verifying file...
       file='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/extra-cmake-modules-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- Downloading... done
-- extracting...
     src='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/extra-cmake-modules-5.106.0.tar.xz'
     dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_extra-cmake-modules-prefix/src/ext_extra-cmake-modules'
-- extracting... [tar xfz]
-- extracting... [analysis]
-- extracting... [rename]
-- extracting... [clean up]
-- extracting... done
[ 50%] No update step for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
[ 50%] Performing patch step for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
patching file 'kde-modules/KDECompilerSettings.cmake'
[100%] Performing configure step for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
Installing to /opt/digikam.org.arm64 for target arm64 with build mode debug and compilation options 
CMake Warning:
  Ignoring extra path from command line:

"/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_extra-cmake-modules-prefix/src/ext_extra-cmake-modules/build"

CMake Warning:

"Support"

-- Could NOT find Sphinx (missing: Sphinx_BUILD_EXECUTABLE) (Required is at least version "1.2")
-- Found QCollectionGenerator: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/libexec/qt5/bin/qcollectiongenerator  
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have been found:

* QCollectionGenerator, Qt help collection generator., <https://www.qt.io/>
   Required to build Extra CMake Modules documentation in Qt Help format.

-- The following features have been disabled:

* BUILD_HTML_DOCS, Generate HTML documentation for installed modules.
 * BUILD_MAN_DOCS, Generate man page documentation for installed modules.
 * BUILD_QTHELP_DOCS, Generate QtHelp documentation for installed modules.
 * BUILD_TESTING, Build automated tests.

-- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:

* Sphinx (required version >= 1.2), Tool to generate documentation., <https://www.sphinx-doc.org/>
   Required to build documentation for Extra CMake Modules.

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning:

APPLE_SUPPRESS_X11_WARNING
    BUILD_WITH_CCACHE
    CMAKE_BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH
    CMAKE_INSTALL_NAME_DIR
    DIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_DIGIKAM
    DIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_PO
    ENABLE_AKONADICONTACTSUPPORT
    ENABLE_APPSTYLES
    ENABLE_DBUS
    ENABLE_INTERNALMYSQL
    ENABLE_KFILEMETADATASUPPORT
    ENABLE_KIO
    ENABLE_MEDIAPLAYER
    ENABLE_MYSQLSUPPORT
    ENABLE_QWEBENGINE
    KDE_INSTALL_BUNDLEDIR
    KDE_INSTALL_DATADIR
    QT_LIBRARY_DIR
    QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE
    QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR

-- Build files have been written to: /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_extra-cmake-modules-prefix/src/ext_extra-cmake-modules/build
[100%] Performing build step for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
[100%] Performing install step for 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "debug"
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/CheckAtomic.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMAddAppIcon.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMAddQch.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMAddQtDesignerPlugin.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMAddTests.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMCheckOutboundLicense.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMConfiguredInstall.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMCoverageOption.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMCreateQmFromPoFiles.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMDeprecationSettings.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMEnableSanitizers.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMFindModuleHelpers.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMFindQmlModule.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMFindQmlModule.cmake.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGenerateDBusServiceFile.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGenerateExportHeader.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGenerateHeaders.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGeneratePkgConfigFile.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGeneratePriFile.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMGenerateQmlTypes.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMInstallIcons.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMMarkAsTest.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMMarkNonGuiExecutable.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMOptionalAddSubdirectory.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMPackageConfigHelpers.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMPoQmTools.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQMLModules.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQchDoxygen.config.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQchDoxygenLayout.xml
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmLoader.cpp.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmlModule.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmlModule.cpp.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmlModule.cpp.in.license
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmlModule.h.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQmlModule.h.in.license
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQtDeclareLoggingCategory.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQtDeclareLoggingCategory.cpp.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQtDeclareLoggingCategory.h.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQueryQmake.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMQueryQt.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMSetupQtPluginMacroNames.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMSetupVersion.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMSourceVersionControl.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMUninstallTarget.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMUseFindModules.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMVersionHeader.h.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ECMWinResolveSymlinks.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/QtVersionOption.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/check-outbound-license.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/modules/ecm_uninstall.cmake.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/test-modules/test_execute_and_compare.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDECMakeSettings.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEClangFormat.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDECompilerSettings.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEFrameworkCompilerLegacySettings.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEFrameworkCompilerSettings.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEGitCommitHooks.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirs.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirs5.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirs6.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirsCommon.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEMetaInfoPlatformCheck.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEPackageAppTemplates.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDESetupPrefixScript.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/appstreamtest.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/clang-format.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/prefix.sh.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/prefix.sh.fish.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/kde-git-commit-hooks/clang-format.sh
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/kde-modules/kde-git-commit-hooks/pre-commit.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/ECMFindModuleHelpersStub.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/Find7z.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindCanberra.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindEGL.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindGLIB2.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindGperf.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindGradle.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindIcoTool.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindInotify.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindIsoCodes.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindKF5.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindLibExiv2.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindLibGit2.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindLibMount.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindLibcap.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindOpenEXR.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindPhoneNumber.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindPoppler.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindPulseAudio.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindPythonModuleGeneration.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindQHelpGenerator.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindQtWaylandScanner.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindReuseTool.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindSasl2.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindSeccomp.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindSharedMimeInfo.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindTaglib.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindUDev.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindWayland.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindWaylandProtocols.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindWaylandScanner.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindX11_XCB.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/FindXCB.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/Findepoxy.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/Findgzip.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/GeneratePythonBindingUmbrellaModule.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/Qt5Ruleset.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/local.properties.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/rules_engine.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/run-sip.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/settings.gradle.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/find-modules/sip_generator.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/Android.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/ECMAndroidDeployQt.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/deployment-file-qt514.json.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/deployment-file.json.in
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/generate-fastlane-metadata.py
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/hasMainSymbol.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/toolchain/specifydependencies.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/cmake/ECMConfig.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/ECM/cmake/ECMConfigVersion.cmake
[100%] Completed 'ext_extra-cmake-modules'
[100%] Built target ext_extra-cmake-modules
[  0%] Creating directories for 'ext_kconfig'
[  0%] Performing download step (download, verify and extract) for 'ext_kconfig'
-- Downloading...
   dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/kconfig-5.106.0.tar.xz'
   timeout='none'
-- Using src='https://download.kde.org/stable/frameworks/5.106/kconfig-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- [download 6% complete]
-- [download 11% complete]
-- [download 17% complete]
-- [download 28% complete]
-- [download 39% complete]
-- [download 56% complete]
-- [download 73% complete]
-- verifying file...
       file='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/kconfig-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- Downloading... done
-- extracting...
     src='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/kconfig-5.106.0.tar.xz'
     dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig'
-- extracting... done
[  0%] No update step for 'ext_kconfig'
[ 50%] Performing patch step for 'ext_kconfig'
[ 50%] Performing configure step for 'ext_kconfig'
Installing to /opt/digikam.org.arm64 for target arm64 with build mode debug and compilation options 
CMake Warning:

"/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/build"

CMake Warning:

"Support"

-- 

Installing in /opt/digikam.org.arm64. Run /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/build/prefix.sh to set the environment for KConfig.
-- Looking for __GLIBC__
-- Looking for __GLIBC__ - not found
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME - Success
-- Performing Test BSYMBOLICFUNCTIONS_AVAILABLE
-- Performing Test BSYMBOLICFUNCTIONS_AVAILABLE - Failed
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_HIDDEN_INLINE_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_HIDDEN_INLINE_VISIBILITY - Success
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_DEPRECATED_ATTR
-- Performing Test COMPILER_HAS_DEPRECATED_ATTR - Success
-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

* ECM (required version >= 5.106.0), Extra CMake Modules., <https://commits.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules>
 * Qt5Xml
 * Qt5Gui
 * Qt5Network (required version >= 5.15.9)
 * Qt5Qml
 * Qt5DBus
 * Qt5 (required version >= 5.15.2)
 * Qt5LinguistTools

* QCH, API documentation in QCH format (for e.g. Qt Assistant, Qt Creator & KDevelop)

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning:

BUILD_WITH_CCACHE
    DIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_PO
    ENABLE_APPSTYLES
    ENABLE_DBUS
    ENABLE_INTERNALMYSQL
    ENABLE_KIO
    ENABLE_MEDIAPLAYER
    ENABLE_MYSQLSUPPORT
    ENABLE_QWEBENGINE
    QT_LIBRARY_DIR
    QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE
    QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR

-- Build files have been written to: /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/build
[ 50%] Performing build step for 'ext_kconfig'
[  1%] Generating ECMPoQm/be@latin/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  2%] Generating ECMPoQm/ar/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  3%] Generating ECMPoQm/az/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  4%] Generating ECMPoQm/bg/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  4%] Generating ECMPoQm/bn/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  5%] Generating ECMPoQm/af/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  5%] Generating ECMPoQm/be/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  5%] Built target translations_7
[  5%] Built target translations_6
[  5%] Built target translations_4
[  5%] Built target translations_1
[  5%] Built target translations_5
[  5%] Built target translations_3
[  5%] Built target translations_2
[  6%] Generating ECMPoQm/br/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  7%] Generating ECMPoQm/bn_IN/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  7%] Generating ECMPoQm/bs/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  8%] Generating ECMPoQm/cs/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  8%] Generating ECMPoQm/ca/kconfig5_qt.qm
[  9%] Generating ECMPoQm/csb/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 10%] Generating ECMPoQm/ca@valencia/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 10%] Built target translations_9
[ 10%] Built target translations_10
[ 10%] Built target translations_13
[ 10%] Built target translations_14
[ 10%] Built target translations_8
[ 10%] Built target translations_12
[ 10%] Built target translations_11
[ 11%] Generating ECMPoQm/cy/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 11%] Generating ECMPoQm/da/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 12%] Generating ECMPoQm/de/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 13%] Generating ECMPoQm/en_GB/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 13%] Generating ECMPoQm/el/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 13%] Generating ECMPoQm/es/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 14%] Generating ECMPoQm/eo/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 14%] Built target translations_15
[ 14%] Built target translations_19
[ 14%] Built target translations_16
[ 14%] Built target translations_18
[ 14%] Built target translations_21
[ 14%] Built target translations_17
[ 14%] Built target translations_20
[ 15%] Generating ECMPoQm/et/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 16%] Generating ECMPoQm/eu/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 17%] Generating ECMPoQm/fi/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 17%] Generating ECMPoQm/fa/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 18%] Generating ECMPoQm/fy/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 18%] Generating ECMPoQm/fr/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 19%] Generating ECMPoQm/ga/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 19%] Built target translations_22
[ 19%] Built target translations_23
[ 19%] Built target translations_27
[ 19%] Built target translations_25
[ 19%] Built target translations_26
[ 19%] Built target translations_24
[ 19%] Built target translations_28
[ 20%] Generating ECMPoQm/gl/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 20%] Generating ECMPoQm/gd/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 20%] Generating ECMPoQm/gu/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 21%] Generating ECMPoQm/he/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 22%] Generating ECMPoQm/hi/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 22%] Generating ECMPoQm/hne/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 23%] Generating ECMPoQm/hr/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 23%] Built target translations_30
[ 23%] Built target translations_31
[ 23%] Built target translations_29
[ 23%] Built target translations_32
[ 23%] Built target translations_33
[ 23%] Built target translations_35
[ 23%] Built target translations_34
[ 24%] Generating ECMPoQm/hsb/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 25%] Generating ECMPoQm/id/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 25%] Generating ECMPoQm/hu/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 26%] Generating ECMPoQm/ia/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 27%] Generating ECMPoQm/it/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 28%] Generating ECMPoQm/is/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 28%] Generating ECMPoQm/ja/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 28%] Built target translations_36
[ 28%] Built target translations_37
[ 28%] Built target translations_38
[ 28%] Built target translations_39
[ 28%] Built target translations_41
[ 28%] Built target translations_42
[ 28%] Built target translations_40
[ 29%] Generating ECMPoQm/ka/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 30%] Generating ECMPoQm/kab/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 30%] Generating ECMPoQm/kk/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 31%] Generating ECMPoQm/km/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 32%] Generating ECMPoQm/kn/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 33%] Generating ECMPoQm/ku/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 33%] Generating ECMPoQm/ko/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 33%] Built target translations_43
[ 33%] Built target translations_45
[ 33%] Built target translations_44
[ 33%] Built target translations_47
[ 33%] Built target translations_46
[ 33%] Built target translations_48
[ 33%] Built target translations_49
[ 33%] Generating ECMPoQm/lb/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 34%] Generating ECMPoQm/lt/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 35%] Generating ECMPoQm/lv/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 35%] Generating ECMPoQm/mai/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 36%] Generating ECMPoQm/ml/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 37%] Generating ECMPoQm/mk/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 37%] Generating ECMPoQm/mr/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 37%] Built target translations_50
[ 37%] Built target translations_51
[ 37%] Built target translations_52
[ 37%] Built target translations_54
[ 37%] Built target translations_55
[ 37%] Built target translations_53
[ 37%] Built target translations_56
[ 38%] Generating ECMPoQm/ms/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 39%] Generating ECMPoQm/ne/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 40%] Generating ECMPoQm/nb/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 40%] Generating ECMPoQm/nds/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 41%] Generating ECMPoQm/or/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 42%] Generating ECMPoQm/nn/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 42%] Generating ECMPoQm/nl/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 42%] Built target translations_57
[ 42%] Built target translations_58
[ 42%] Built target translations_60
[ 42%] Built target translations_63
[ 42%] Built target translations_61
[ 42%] Built target translations_59
[ 42%] Built target translations_62
[ 43%] Generating ECMPoQm/pl/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 44%] Generating ECMPoQm/pt/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 44%] Generating ECMPoQm/pt_BR/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 45%] Generating ECMPoQm/pa/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 45%] Generating ECMPoQm/se/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 46%] Generating ECMPoQm/ro/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 47%] Generating ECMPoQm/ru/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 47%] Built target translations_65
[ 47%] Built target translations_67
[ 47%] Built target translations_64
[ 47%] Built target translations_66
[ 47%] Built target translations_68
[ 47%] Built target translations_70
[ 47%] Built target translations_69
[ 48%] Generating ECMPoQm/si/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 50%] Generating ECMPoQm/sq/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 50%] Generating ECMPoQm/sr/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 51%] Generating ECMPoQm/sr@ijekavianlatin/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 52%] Generating ECMPoQm/sl/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 52%] Generating ECMPoQm/sk/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 53%] Generating ECMPoQm/sr@ijekavian/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 53%] Built target translations_75
[ 53%] Built target translations_71
[ 53%] Built target translations_74
[ 53%] Built target translations_72
[ 53%] Built target translations_73
[ 53%] Built target translations_77
[ 53%] Built target translations_76
[ 53%] Generating ECMPoQm/ta/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 54%] Generating ECMPoQm/te/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 55%] Generating ECMPoQm/sv/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 55%] Generating ECMPoQm/sr@latin/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 56%] Generating ECMPoQm/tr/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 57%] Generating ECMPoQm/tg/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 57%] Generating ECMPoQm/th/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 57%] Built target translations_80
[ 57%] Built target translations_81
[ 57%] Built target translations_78
[ 57%] Built target translations_79
[ 57%] Built target translations_83
[ 57%] Built target translations_84
[ 57%] Built target translations_82
[ 58%] Generating ECMPoQm/uz/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 59%] Generating ECMPoQm/ug/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 60%] Generating ECMPoQm/uz@cyrillic/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 60%] Generating ECMPoQm/uk/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 60%] Generating ECMPoQm/vi/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 61%] Generating ECMPoQm/wa/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 61%] Generating ECMPoQm/xh/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 61%] Built target translations_85
[ 61%] Built target translations_87
[ 61%] Built target translations_86
[ 61%] Built target translations_88
[ 61%] Built target translations_90
[ 61%] Built target translations_89
[ 61%] Built target translations_91
[ 62%] Generating ECMPoQm/zh_CN/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 63%] Automatic MOC for target KF5ConfigCore
[ 64%] Generating ECMPoQm/zh_TW/kconfig5_qt.qm
[ 65%] Automatic MOC for target kconfig_compiler
[ 65%] Built target translations_92
[ 65%] Built target translations_93
[ 65%] Built target kconfig_compiler_autogen
[ 66%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/KConfigCodeGeneratorBase.cpp.o
[ 66%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/kconfig_compiler_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 67%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/KConfigXmlParser.cpp.o
[ 68%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/KConfigParameters.cpp.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/KConfigSourceGenerator.cpp.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/KConfigHeaderGenerator.cpp.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object src/kconfig_compiler/CMakeFiles/kconfig_compiler.dir/kconfig_compiler.cpp.o
[ 69%] Built target KF5ConfigCore_autogen
[ 69%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/KF5ConfigCore_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 69%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfigbase.cpp.o
[ 70%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfig.cpp.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfigdata.cpp.o
[ 72%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfiggroup.cpp.o
[ 73%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/kconfig_compiler_kf5
[ 73%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfigbackend.cpp.o
[ 73%] Built target kconfig_compiler
[ 74%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfigini.cpp.o
[ 75%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kdesktopfile.cpp.o
[ 75%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/ksharedconfig.cpp.o
[ 76%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kcoreconfigskeleton.cpp.o
[ 77%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kauthorized.cpp.o
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/src/core/kdesktopfile.cpp:126:76: warning: lambda capture 'sensitivity' is not required to be captured for this use [-Wunused-lambda-capture]
    auto it = std::find_if(appsDirs.cbegin(), appsDirs.cend(), [&realPath, sensitivity](const QString &prefix) {
                                                                         ~~^~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/src/core/kdesktopfile.cpp:136:103: warning: lambda capture 'sensitivity' is not required to be captured for this use [-Wunused-lambda-capture]
    auto genericIt = std::find_if(genericData.cbegin(), genericData.cend(), [&realPath, &servicesDir, sensitivity](const QString &xdgDataPrefix) {
                                                                                                    ~~^~~~~~~~~~~
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/src/core/kdesktopfile.cpp:150:107: warning: lambda capture 'sensitivity' is not required to be captured for this use [-Wunused-lambda-capture]
    auto configIt = std::find_if(lstConfigPath.cbegin(), lstConfigPath.cend(), [&realPath, &autostartDir, sensitivity](const QString &xdgDataPrefix) {
                                                                                                        ~~^~~~~~~~~~~
[ 77%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kemailsettings.cpp.o
[ 78%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfigwatcher.cpp.o
3 warnings generated.
[ 79%] Building CXX object src/core/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigCore.dir/kconfig_core_log_settings.cpp.o
[ 79%] Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/libKF5ConfigCore.dylib
[ 79%] Built target KF5ConfigCore
[ 79%] Automatic MOC for target KF5ConfigQml
[ 80%] Automatic MOC for target kwriteconfig5
[ 81%] Automatic MOC for target KF5ConfigGui
[ 82%] Automatic MOC for target kconf_update
[ 82%] Automatic MOC for target kreadconfig5
[ 82%] Built target kwriteconfig5_autogen
[ 82%] Built target kconf_update_autogen
[ 82%] Built target kreadconfig5_autogen
[ 83%] Building CXX object src/kconf_update/CMakeFiles/kconf_update.dir/kconf_update.cpp.o
[ 84%] Building CXX object src/kreadconfig/CMakeFiles/kwriteconfig5.dir/kwriteconfig.cpp.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object src/kreadconfig/CMakeFiles/kwriteconfig5.dir/kwriteconfig5_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object src/kconf_update/CMakeFiles/kconf_update.dir/kconf_update_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object src/kreadconfig/CMakeFiles/kreadconfig5.dir/kreadconfig5_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 86%] Building CXX object src/kreadconfig/CMakeFiles/kreadconfig5.dir/kreadconfig.cpp.o
[ 87%] Building CXX object src/kconf_update/CMakeFiles/kconf_update.dir/kconfigutils.cpp.o
[ 87%] Building CXX object src/kconf_update/CMakeFiles/kconf_update.dir/kconf_update_debug.cpp.o
[ 87%] Built target KF5ConfigQml_autogen
[ 87%] Built target KF5ConfigGui_autogen
[ 87%] Building CXX object src/qml/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigQml.dir/KF5ConfigQml_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
[ 88%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/KF5ConfigGui_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_kconfig-prefix/src/ext_kconfig/src/kconf_update/kconf_update.cpp:238:9: warning: variable 'lineCount' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
    int lineCount = 0;
        ^
[ 88%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/kwriteconfig5
[ 89%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/kreadconfig5
[ 89%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/ECMQmLoader-kconfig5_qt.cpp.o
[ 90%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kconfiggui.cpp.o
[ 90%] Built target kwriteconfig5
[ 90%] Built target kreadconfig5
[ 91%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kconfiggroupgui.cpp.o
[ 91%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kconfigloader.cpp.o
1 warning generated.
[ 92%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/kconf_update
[ 93%] Building CXX object src/qml/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigQml.dir/kconfigpropertymap.cpp.o
[ 93%] Built target kconf_update
[ 94%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kconfigskeleton.cpp.o
[ 95%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kstandardshortcut.cpp.o
[ 95%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kstandardshortcutwatcher.cpp.o
[ 96%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kwindowconfig.cpp.o
[ 97%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kwindowstatesaver.cpp.o
[ 97%] Building CXX object src/gui/CMakeFiles/KF5ConfigGui.dir/kconfig_gui_log_settings.cpp.o
[ 98%] Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/libKF5ConfigQml.dylib
[ 98%] Built target KF5ConfigQml
[100%] Linking CXX shared library ../../bin/libKF5ConfigGui.dylib
[100%] Built target KF5ConfigGui
[ 50%] Performing install step for 'ext_kconfig'
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "debug"
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigCore.5.106.0.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigCore.5.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigCore.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kconfigcore_export.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KAuthorized
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KConfig
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KConfigBase
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KConfigGroup
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KDesktopFile
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KSharedConfig
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KCoreConfigSkeleton
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KEMailSettings
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/ConversionCheck
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/KConfigWatcher
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kauthorized.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kconfig.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kconfigbase.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kconfiggroup.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kdesktopfile.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/ksharedconfig.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kcoreconfigskeleton.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kemailsettings.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/conversioncheck.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigCore/kconfigwatcher.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/mkspecs/modules/qt_KConfigCore.pri
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigGui.5.106.0.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigGui.5.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigGui.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kconfiggui_export.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KConfigGui
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KConfigLoader
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KConfigSkeleton
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KStandardShortcut
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KStandardShortcutWatcher
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KWindowConfig
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/KWindowStateSaver
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kconfiggui.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kconfigloader.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kconfigskeleton.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kstandardshortcut.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kstandardshortcutwatcher.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kwindowconfig.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kwindowstatesaver.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigGui/kconfigguistaticinitializer.cpp
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/mkspecs/modules/qt_KConfigGui.pri
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigQml.5.106.0.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigQml.5.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libKF5ConfigQml.dylib
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigQml/kconfigqml_export.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigQml/KConfigPropertyMap
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfigQml/kconfigpropertymap.h
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libexec/kf5/kconfig_compiler_kf5
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/libexec/kf5/kconf_update
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/kreadconfig5
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/kwriteconfig5
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/qlogging-categories5/kconfig.categories
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/qlogging-categories5/kconfig.renamecategories
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/af/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ar/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/az/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/be/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/be@latin/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/bg/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/bn/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/bn_IN/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/br/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/bs/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ca/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ca@valencia/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/cs/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/csb/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/cy/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/da/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/el/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/eo/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/et/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/eu/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/fa/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/fi/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/fy/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ga/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/gd/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/gl/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/gu/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/he/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/hi/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/hne/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/hr/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/hsb/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/hu/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ia/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/id/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/is/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ka/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/kab/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/kk/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/km/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/kn/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ko/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ku/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/lb/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/lt/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/lv/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/mai/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/mk/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ml/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/mr/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ms/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/nb/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/nds/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ne/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/nl/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/nn/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/or/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/pa/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/pl/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/pt/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ro/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ru/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/se/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/si/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sk/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sl/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sq/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sr/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sr@ijekavian/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sr@ijekavianlatin/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sr@latin/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/sv/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ta/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/te/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/tg/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/th/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/tr/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/ug/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/uk/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/uz/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/uz@cyrillic/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/vi/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/wa/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/xh/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/share/locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/kconfig5_qt.qm
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigConfig.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigConfigVersion.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigMacros.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigTargets.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigTargets-debug.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigCompilerTargets.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/lib/cmake/KF5Config/KF5ConfigCompilerTargets-debug.cmake
-- Installing: /opt/digikam.org.arm64/include/KF5/KConfig/kconfig_version.h
[100%] Completed 'ext_kconfig'
[100%] Built target ext_kconfig
[100%] Creating directories for 'ext_breeze-icons'
[100%] Performing download step (download, verify and extract) for 'ext_breeze-icons'
-- Downloading...
   dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/breeze-icons-5.106.0.tar.xz'
   timeout='none'
-- Using src='https://download.kde.org/stable/frameworks/5.106/breeze-icons-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- [download 1% complete]
-- [download 2% complete]
-- [download 4% complete]
-- [download 5% complete]
-- [download 8% complete]
-- [download 10% complete]
-- [download 11% complete]
-- [download 13% complete]
-- [download 14% complete]
-- [download 16% complete]
-- [download 18% complete]
-- [download 19% complete]
-- [download 20% complete]
-- [download 21% complete]
-- [download 23% complete]
-- [download 24% complete]
-- [download 26% complete]
-- [download 27% complete]
-- [download 29% complete]
-- [download 30% complete]
-- [download 31% complete]
-- [download 32% complete]
-- [download 35% complete]
-- [download 36% complete]
-- [download 37% complete]
-- [download 38% complete]
-- [download 39% complete]
-- [download 40% complete]
-- [download 42% complete]
-- [download 43% complete]
-- [download 44% complete]
-- [download 46% complete]
-- [download 47% complete]
-- [download 48% complete]
-- [download 53% complete]
-- [download 54% complete]
-- [download 56% complete]
-- [download 57% complete]
-- [download 59% complete]
-- [download 60% complete]
-- [download 62% complete]
-- [download 72% complete]
-- [download 73% complete]
-- [download 75% complete]
-- [download 84% complete]
-- [download 85% complete]
-- [download 86% complete]
-- [download 87% complete]
-- [download 88% complete]
-- [download 90% complete]
-- [download 91% complete]
-- [download 92% complete]
-- [download 93% complete]
-- [download 94% complete]
-- [download 95% complete]
-- [download 96% complete]
-- [download 97% complete]
-- [download 98% complete]
-- [download 99% complete]
-- verifying file...
       file='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/breeze-icons-5.106.0.tar.xz'
-- Downloading... done
-- extracting...
     src='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.dwnld/breeze-icons-5.106.0.tar.xz'
     dst='/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons'
-- extracting... done
[100%] No update step for 'ext_breeze-icons'
[100%] Performing patch step for 'ext_breeze-icons'
patching file CMakeLists.txt
patching file 'icons/apps/48/digikam.svg'
patching file 'icons/apps/48/showfoto.svg'
[100%] Performing configure step for 'ext_breeze-icons'
CMake Warning:

"/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons/build"

CMake Warning:

"Support"

-- 

Installing in /opt/digikam.org.arm64. Run /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons/build/prefix.sh to set the environment for BreezeIcons.
-- Looking for __GLIBC__
-- Looking for __GLIBC__ - not found
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME - Success
-- Performing Test BSYMBOLICFUNCTIONS_AVAILABLE
-- Found Python: /opt/homebrew/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3.11 (found suitable version "3.11.3", minimum required is "3") found components: Interpreter 
running /opt/homebrew/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3.11 -c "import lxml; from lxml import etree; print(lxml.get_include())"  2>&1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lxml'
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:42 (message):
  lxml or lxml.etree not found; icon generation disabled

-- Processing resource with prefix: /icons/breeze
-- Processing resource with prefix: /icons/breeze-dark
-- The following OPTIONAL packages have been found:

* Python (required version >= 3)

-- The following REQUIRED packages have been found:

* ECM (required version >= 5.106.0), Extra CMake Modules., <https://commits.kde.org/extra-cmake-modules>
 * Qt5Core
 * Qt5

* Icon generation, for 24x24 icons.
   This feature requires Python 3 and the lxml Python 3 module.

-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
CMake Warning:

BUILD_WITH_CCACHE
    DIGIKAMSC_COMPILE_PO
    ENABLE_APPSTYLES
    ENABLE_DBUS
    ENABLE_INTERNALMYSQL
    ENABLE_KIO
    ENABLE_MEDIAPLAYER
    ENABLE_MYSQLSUPPORT
    ENABLE_QWEBENGINE
    QT_LIBRARY_DIR
    QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE
    QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR

-- Build files have been written to: /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons/build
[100%] Performing build step for 'ext_breeze-icons'
[ 22%] Validating SVG
[ 22%] Automatic MOC for target qrcAlias
[ 22%] Built target breeze-icons-mkdir
[ 22%] Built target breeze-icons-dark-mkdir
[ 22%] Built target qrcAlias_autogen
[ 44%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/qrcAlias.dir/qrcAlias.cpp.o
[ 44%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/qrcAlias.dir/qrcAlias_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons/icons/apps/48/digikam.svg:1: parser error : Document is empty

^
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons/icons/apps/48/showfoto.svg:1: parser error : Document is empty

^
gmake[6]: *** [CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg.dir/build.make:71: CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg] Error 1
gmake[5]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:248: CMakeFiles/breeze-validate-svg.dir/all] Error 2
gmake[5]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
[ 55%] Linking CXX executable bin/qrcAlias.app/Contents/MacOS/qrcAlias
[ 55%] Built target qrcAlias
gmake[4]: *** [Makefile:136: all] Error 2
gmake[3]: *** [ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeFiles/ext_breeze-icons.dir/build.make:86: ext_kf5_frameworks/ext_breeze-icons-prefix/src/ext_breeze-icons-stamp/ext_breeze-icons-build] Error 2
gmake[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1488: ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeFiles/ext_breeze-icons.dir/all] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1495: ext_kf5_frameworks/CMakeFiles/ext_breeze-icons.dir/rule] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:488: ext_breeze-icons] Error 2
FAILED COMMAND: cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_breeze-icons -- -j$CPU_CORES
laurent@mini-de-laurent macports % 

Krrrr!

-- Found Python: /opt/homebrew/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3.11 (found suitable version "3.11.3", minimum required is "3") found components: Interpreter 
running /opt/homebrew/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.11/bin/python3.11 -c "import lxml; from lxml import etree; print(lxml.get_include())"  2>&1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lxml'
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:42 (message):
  lxml or lxml.etree not found; icon generation disabled

C.... Homebrew... !!!
it really bothers me to remove brew, the kde "kate" text editor provided by brew works better than the official packages on silicon chip which crashes too often for my taste

Need to patch some files again..

index c9593b8f6f..5b93322878 100755
@@ -210,7 +210,7 @@ EOF

-+universal
++arm64
EOF

fi

-ARCH_TARGET="x86_64"
+ARCH_TARGET="arm64"

else

laurent@mini-de-laurent digikam % git diff
diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt
index 3b4209c73c..7249f5d006 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_breeze/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                         PATCH_COMMAND ${PATCH_COMMAND} -p1 -i ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/breeze-common-rules.patch

-                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_breeze} debug x86_64 "-DWITH_WALLPAPERS=OFF -DWITH_DECORATIONS=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"
+                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_breeze} debug arm64 "-DWITH_WALLPAPERS=OFF -DWITH_DECORATIONS=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_exiv2/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_exiv2/CMakeLists.txt
index 1455a8f88c..ce37bf36b4 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_exiv2/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_exiv2/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -93,7 +93,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                           cd <SOURCE_DIR> &&
                           <SOURCE_DIR>/create_manifest.sh ${EXTERNALS_DOWNLOAD_DIR} exiv2 &&
                           cp -f ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_exiv2} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_exiv2} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_ffmpeg/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_ffmpeg/CMakeLists.txt
index f7f972b9bc..d10274178d 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_ffmpeg/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_ffmpeg/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -52,7 +52,7 @@ if(MINGW)
     set(FFmpeg_Conf ${FFmpeg_Conf}
                     --cross-prefix=${MXE_BUILD_TARGETS}-
                     --enable-cross-compile
-                    --arch=x86_64
+                    --arch=arm64
                     --target-os=mingw32
                     --disable-static
                     --enable-shared
diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_heif/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_heif/CMakeLists.txt
index f0dbcb9f92..91e612679e 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_heif/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_heif/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -64,7 +64,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                           cd <SOURCE_DIR> &&
                           <SOURCE_DIR>/create_manifest.sh ${EXTERNALS_DOWNLOAD_DIR} heif &&
                           cp -f ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_heif} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${Heif_conf}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_heif} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${Heif_conf}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_hugin/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_hugin/CMakeLists.txt
index f1d6ab06ea..df6638ff1d 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_hugin/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_hugin/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -58,7 +58,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
         SVN_REPOSITORY svn://dev.exiv2.org/svn/trunk

CONFIGURE_COMMAND cp -f ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_exiv2} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_exiv2} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_imagemagick/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_imagemagick/CMakeLists.txt
index 7da597e7db..7f473ee54c 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_imagemagick/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_imagemagick/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ if(MINGW)

set(Magick_Conf ${Magick_Conf}
                     --host=${MXE_BUILD_TARGETS}
-                    --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
+                    --build=arm64-pc-linux-gnu
     )

set(Magick_Patch ${PATCH_COMMAND} -p1 -i ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/magick-plusplus-mxe.patch)

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_lensfun/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_lensfun/CMakeLists.txt
index d44494484f..ba5bcffe49 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_lensfun/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_lensfun/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -61,7 +61,7 @@ elseif (APPLE)
                           cd <SOURCE_DIR> &&
                           <SOURCE_DIR>/create_manifest.sh ${EXTERNALS_DOWNLOAD_DIR} lensfun &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_lensfun} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_lensfun} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libavif/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libavif/CMakeLists.txt
index efdfca9934..d6382d1ce6 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libavif/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libavif/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -66,7 +66,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
         GIT_TAG v0.9.3

CONFIGURE_COMMAND cp -f ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/../../../../bootstrap.macports <SOURCE_DIR>/. &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_libavif} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS_AVIF}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_libavif} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS_AVIF}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libde265/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libde265/CMakeLists.txt
index 7723038d0f..94eb290e67 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libde265/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libde265/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
         PATCH_COMMAND ${PATCH_COMMAND} -p1 -i ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/libde265-lib-only.patch

-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_libde265} RelWithDebInfo x86_64
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_libde265} RelWithDebInfo arm64

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libjxl/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libjxl/CMakeLists.txt
index 6d71636abf..fefb63e852 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libjxl/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libjxl/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -67,7 +67,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)

CONFIGURE_COMMAND git submodule update --init --recursive --depth 1 --recommend-shallow &&
-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_libjxl} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${PREFIX_ext_libjxl} RelWithDebInfo arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libksane/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libksane/CMakeLists.txt
index 5f55a73af0..4273a53f20 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libksane/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_libksane/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -81,7 +81,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                         URL_MD5 ${KF5_APPLICATION_MD5SUM}

-                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_libksane} debug x86_64 "-DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"
+                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_libksane} debug arm64 "-DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"

@@ -105,7 +105,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                         PATCH_COMMAND ${PATCH_COMMAND} -p1 -i ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/libksane-common-rules.patch

-                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_libksane} debug x86_64 "-DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"
+                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_libksane} debug arm64 "-DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=OFF -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_marble/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_marble/CMakeLists.txt
index 6d18838aa1..0758572313 100755
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_marble/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_marble/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
                                       <SOURCE_DIR>/fixbundledatapath.sh

-                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_marble} debug x86_64 "-DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_TESTS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_TOOLS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_EXAMPLES=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_APPS=OFF -DBUILD_WITH_DBUS=OFF -DQTONLY=ON -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"
+                                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_marble} debug arm64 "-DWITH_DESIGNER_PLUGIN=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_TESTS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_TOOLS=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_EXAMPLES=OFF -DBUILD_MARBLE_APPS=OFF -DBUILD_WITH_DBUS=OFF -DQTONLY=ON -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF -Wno-dev"

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_opencv/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_opencv/CMakeLists.txt
index 11f4c30616..13a0b1a548 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_opencv/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_opencv/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -136,7 +136,7 @@ elseif(APPLE)
         GIT_TAG 4.6.0

-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_opencv} RelWithDebInfo x86_64 "${BASH_OPTIONS}"
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_opencv} RelWithDebInfo arm64 "${BASH_OPTIONS}"

diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15-LTS/config_help-5.15.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15-LTS/config_help-5.15.txt
index d9ff8e598e..5011afe7d6 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15-LTS/config_help-5.15.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15-LTS/config_help-5.15.txt
@@ -203,10 +203,10 @@ Build environment:
   -android-sdk path .... Set Android SDK root path [$ANDROID_SDK_ROOT]
   -android-ndk path .... Set Android NDK root path [$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT]
   -android-ndk-platform  Set Android platform
-  -android-ndk-host .... Set Android NDK host (linux-x86, linux-x86_64, etc.)
+  -android-ndk-host .... Set Android NDK host (linux-x86, linux-arm64, etc.)
                          [$ANDROID_NDK_HOST]
   -android-abis .......  Comma separated Android abis, default is:
-                         armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a,x86,x86_64
+                         armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a,x86,arm64
   -android-style-assets  Automatically extract style assets from the device at
                          run time. This option makes the Android style behave
                          correctly, but also makes the Android platform plugin
diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15/config_help-5.15.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15/config_help-5.15.txt
index d9ff8e598e..5011afe7d6 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15/config_help-5.15.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qt/5.15/config_help-5.15.txt
@@ -203,10 +203,10 @@ Build environment:
   -android-sdk path .... Set Android SDK root path [$ANDROID_SDK_ROOT]
   -android-ndk path .... Set Android NDK root path [$ANDROID_NDK_ROOT]
   -android-ndk-platform  Set Android platform
-  -android-ndk-host .... Set Android NDK host (linux-x86, linux-x86_64, etc.)
+  -android-ndk-host .... Set Android NDK host (linux-x86, linux-arm64, etc.)
                          [$ANDROID_NDK_HOST]
   -android-abis .......  Comma separated Android abis, default is:
-                         armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a,x86,x86_64
+                         armeabi-v7a,arm64-v8a,x86,arm64
   -android-style-assets  Automatically extract style assets from the device at
                          run time. This option makes the Android style behave
                          correctly, but also makes the Android platform plugin
diff --git a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qtwebkit/CMakeLists.txt b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qtwebkit/CMakeLists.txt
index 4873ff9b22..ec0a931a6b 100644
--- a/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qtwebkit/CMakeLists.txt
+++ b/project/bundles/3rdparty/ext_qtwebkit/CMakeLists.txt
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@ if(APPLE)
         PATCH_COMMAND ${PATCH_COMMAND} -p1 -i ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/qtwebkit-fixrpath-macports.patch

-                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_qtwebkit} MinSizeRel x86_64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}
+                          <SOURCE_DIR>/bootstrap.macports ${EXTPREFIX_qtwebkit} MinSizeRel arm64 ${BASH_OPTIONS}

index c9593b8f6f..5b93322878 100755
@@ -210,7 +210,7 @@ EOF

-+universal
++arm64
EOF

fi

-ARCH_TARGET="x86_64"
+ARCH_TARGET="arm64"

else

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:605: lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_enc-obj.dir/all] Error 2

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:80:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::geometric_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
        {return (*this)(__g, __p_);}
                ^
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl/lib/jxl/modular/encoding/enc_ma.cc:995:15: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::geometric_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
  advance(dist(rng));
              ^
In file included from /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl/lib/jxl/modular/encoding/enc_ma.cc:12:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/random:1695:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:14:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:16:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/poisson_distribution.h:162:5: error: static_assert failed due to requirement '__libcpp_random_is_valid_urng<(anonymous namespace)::Rng, void>::value' ""
    static_assert(__libcpp_random_is_valid_urng<_URNG>::value, "");
    ^             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/poisson_distribution.h:95:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::poisson_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:142:12: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::poisson_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
    return poisson_distribution<result_type>(gamma_distribution<double>
           ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:87:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::negative_binomial_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:84:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::negative_binomial_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
        {return negative_binomial_distribution<result_type>(1, __p.p())(__g);}
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:80:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::geometric_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl/lib/jxl/modular/encoding/enc_ma.cc:995:15: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::geometric_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
  advance(dist(rng));
              ^
In file included from /Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl/lib/jxl/modular/encoding/enc_ma.cc:12:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/random:1695:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:14:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:16:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/poisson_distribution.h:16:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/normal_distribution.h:135:5: error: static_assert failed due to requirement '__libcpp_random_is_valid_urng<(anonymous namespace)::Rng, void>::value' ""
    static_assert(__libcpp_random_is_valid_urng<_URNG>::value, "");
    ^             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/normal_distribution.h:88:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::normal_distribution<>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/poisson_distribution.h:174:49: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::normal_distribution<>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
        double __g = __pr.__mean_ + __pr.__s_ * normal_distribution<double>()(__urng);
                                                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/poisson_distribution.h:95:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::poisson_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:142:12: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::poisson_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
    return poisson_distribution<result_type>(gamma_distribution<double>
           ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/negative_binomial_distribution.h:87:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::negative_binomial_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
                ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/v1/__random/geometric_distribution.h:84:17: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'std::negative_binomial_distribution<unsigned int>::operator()<(anonymous namespace)::Rng>' requested here
        {return negative_binomial_distribution<result_type>(1, __p.p())(__g);}
                ^
                ^
  advance(dist(rng));
              ^
7 errors generated.
gmake[6]: *** [lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_enc-obj.dir/build.make:706: lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_enc-obj.dir/jxl/modular/encoding/enc_ma.cc.o] Error 1
gmake[6]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
/Users/laurent/digikam/project/bundles/macports/temp.build/ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl/lib/jxl/modular/transform/enc_palette.cc:481:15: warning: variable 'n' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
          int n = 0;
              ^
[ 91%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/modular/modular_image.cc.o
[ 91%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/modular/transform/squeeze.cc.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/modular/transform/transform.cc.o
[ 92%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/opsin_params.cc.o
[ 93%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/passes_state.cc.o
[ 93%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/quant_weights.cc.o
[ 94%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/quantizer.cc.o
[ 94%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/splines.cc.o
[ 95%] Building CXX object lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_dec-obj.dir/jxl/toc.cc.o
1 warning generated.
gmake[5]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:605: lib/CMakeFiles/jxl_enc-obj.dir/all] Error 2
gmake[5]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
[ 95%] Built target jxl_dec-obj
gmake[4]: *** [Makefile:146: all] Error 2
gmake[3]: *** [ext_libjxl/CMakeFiles/ext_libjxl.dir/build.make:86: ext_libjxl/ext_libjxl-prefix/src/ext_libjxl-stamp/ext_libjxl-build] Error 2
gmake[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1072: ext_libjxl/CMakeFiles/ext_libjxl.dir/all] Error 2
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1079: ext_libjxl/CMakeFiles/ext_libjxl.dir/rule] Error 2
gmake: *** [Makefile:280: ext_libjxl] Error 2
FAILED COMMAND: cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libjxl -- -j$CPU_CORES

Mac mini M2 8Gb 256G SSD:

./01-build-macports.sh take +-5 hours --> ext_libjxl fail to build so disabled and 01 compile ok
./02-build-extralibs.sh. take 0 hours 5 minutes 5 seconds --> ext_breeze-icons fail to build so disabled and 02 compile ok

index c9593b8f6f..8521404ae2 100755
@@ -210,7 +210,7 @@ EOF

-+universal
++arm64
EOF

fi
@@ -370,7 +370,7 @@ fi

cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_opencv      -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_imagemagick -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libjxl      -- -j$CPU_CORES
+#cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libjxl      -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_libavif     -- -j$CPU_CORES

diff --git a/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh b/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
index ffad309c19..c71c473278 100755
--- a/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
+++ b/project/bundles/macports/02-build-extralibs.sh
@@ -77,7 +77,7 @@ cmake $ORIG_WD/../3rdparty \
# core KF5 frameworks dependencies
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_extra-cmake-modules -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kconfig             -- -j$CPU_CORES
-cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_breeze-icons        -- -j$CPU_CORES
+#cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_breeze-icons        -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kcoreaddons         -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_kwindowsystem       -- -j$CPU_CORES
cmake --build . --config RelWithDebInfo --target ext_solid               -- -j$CPU_CORES

-ARCH_TARGET="x86_64"
+ARCH_TARGET="arm64"

else

./03-build-digikam.sh -->fail

/Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/c++ 
Build flags: 
Id flags:  

The output was:
ld: library not found for -lc++
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/cc 
Build flags: 
Id flags:  

The output was:
ld: library not found for -lSystem
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Determining if the __GLIBC__ exist failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command(s):/opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/gmake -f Makefile cmTC_de7ab/fast && /opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/gmake  -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/build
gmake[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp »
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/cc   -arch arm64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=11.3 -MD -MT CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o -MF CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o.d -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o -c /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c
/Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:8:19: error: use of undeclared identifier '__GLIBC__'
  return ((int*)(&__GLIBC__))[argc];
                  ^
1 error generated.
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/build.make:79: CMakeFiles/cmTC_de7ab.dir/CheckSymbolExists.c.o] Error 1
gmake[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp »
gmake: *** [Makefile:127: cmTC_de7ab/fast] Error 2

File /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:
/* */
#include <stdlib.h>

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{
  (void)argv;
#ifndef __GLIBC__
  return ((int*)(&__GLIBC__))[argc];
#else
  (void)argc;
  return 0;
#endif
}
Performing C++ SOURCE FILE Test HAVE_LQR_LIBS failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command(s):/opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/gmake -f Makefile cmTC_de4a8/fast && /opt/digikam.org.arm64/bin/gmake  -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/build
gmake[1] : on entre dans le répertoire « /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp »
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/src.cxx.o
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/c++ -DHAVE_LQR_LIBS -DQT_MAC_USE_COCOA -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE  -fno-operator-names -fno-exceptions -Wno-gnu-zero-variadic-macro-arguments -Wall -Wextra -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Wformat-security -Wno-long-long -Wpointer-arith -Wundef -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Woverloaded-virtual -Werror=return-type -Werror=init-self -Wvla -Wdate-time  -arch arm64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX13.3.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=11.3 -fPIE -std=c++17 -MD -MT CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/src.cxx.o -MF CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/src.cxx.o.d -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/src.cxx.o -c /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/src.cxx
/Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/src.cxx:2:10: fatal error: 'lqr.h' file not found
#include <lqr.h>
         ^~~~~~~
1 error generated.
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/build.make:79: CMakeFiles/cmTC_de4a8.dir/src.cxx.o] Error 1
gmake[1] : on quitte le répertoire « /Users/laurent/dktemp/digikam-master/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp »
gmake: *** [Makefile:127: cmTC_de4a8/fast] Error 2

Source file was:

#include <lqr.h>

int main()
{
LqrImageType t = LQR_RGB_IMAGE;
return 0;
}

Post's attachments

Attachment icon CMakeOutput.log 55.53 kb, 63 downloads since 2023-06-03 

Update Qt to 5.15.10 and kf5 to 106.0:

23:01:04.374 Info: Elements collection finished to be loaded 
23:03:59.072 Info: Start-up 
23:03:59.081 Info: debugging enabled: false 
23:03:59.081 Info: Qt library version: 5.15.10 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location default prefix: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location documentation: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/doc" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location headers: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/include" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location libraries: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/lib" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location executables: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/libexec" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location Qt binaries: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/bin" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location Qt plugins: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/PlugIns" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location installed QML extensions: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/Resources/qml" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location installed QML extensions: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/Resources/qml" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location dependent Qt data: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location independent Qt data: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location translation: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/translations" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location examples: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/examples" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location Qt testcases: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/tests" 
23:03:59.082 Info: Qt library location Qt settings: "/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "GitRevision 08e8409ce061684030657518c2d723f3e02d80c6" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "QElectroTech V 0.100.0-dev" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "Compilation : CLANG 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "Built with Qt 5.15.10 - arm64 - Date : Jun 12 2023 : 19:59:57" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "Run with Qt 5.15.10 using 8 thread(s)" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "CPU : Apple M2\n" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "RAM Total : 8 GB" 
23:03:59.082 Info: "" 
23:03:59.083 Info: "GPU : " 
23:03:59.083 Info: "GPU RAM : " 
23:03:59.083 Info: "OS : darwin  - arm64 - Version : macOS 13.4 - Kernel : 22.5.0" 
23:03:59.083 Info: *** Qt screens *** 
23:03:59.083 Info: "( 1 : 3840 x 2160 )" 
23:03:59.083 Debug: isReadOnly: true (sources/machine_info.cpp:161, void MachineInfo::send_info_to_debug())
23:03:59.083 Info: DISK : /   
23:03:59.083 Info: FileSystemType: "apfs" 
23:03:59.083 Info: SizeTotal: 245 GB 
23:03:59.083 Info: AvailableSize: 90 GB 
23:03:59.083 Debug: isReadOnly: true (sources/machine_info.cpp:172, void MachineInfo::send_info_to_debug())
23:03:59.083 Info: DISK USED: /   
23:03:59.083 Info: FileSystemType: "apfs" 
23:03:59.083 Info: SizeTotal: 245 GB 
23:03:59.083 Info: AvailableSize: 90 GB 
23:03:59.286 Info: Elements collection reload 
23:04:00.035 Info: Elements collection finished to be loaded in 0.748 seconds 
 bash ./count_elements.sh 
8288 elements dans     1092 categories (soit 9380 fichiers)

Elements collection finished to be loaded in 0.748 seconds (8288 elements dans 1092 categories (soit 9380 fichiers))

laurent@mini-de-laurent ~ % otool -L /Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/MacOS/qelectrotech    
/Applications/qelectrotech.app/Contents/MacOS/qelectrotech:
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libsqlite3.0.dylib (compatibility version 9.0.0, current version 9.6.0)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/5/QtSvg (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libKF5WidgetsAddons.5.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.106.0)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit (compatibility version 45.0.0, current version 2299.50.120)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 306.5.16)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/5/QtXml (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtConcurrent.framework/Versions/5/QtConcurrent (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/libKF5CoreAddons.5.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 5.106.0)
    @executable_path/../Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (compatibility version 5.15.0, current version 5.15.10)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 275.0.0)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.0.0)
    /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1500.65.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1319.100.3)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon sqlite3-export-Apple-silicon-arm64-app.jpeg 790.65 kb, 66 downloads since 2023-06-12 

FYI, updated mac mini M2 to Sonoma and off course my Macports Digikam scripts didn't works,
ok after re install Macports and patch again Digikam scripts, update the kde Framework to version 5.110.0 at the same time.

I can now package again for Apple silicon on Sonoma.

Enjoy! nomicons/wink

Post's attachments

Capture d’écran 2023-09-29 à 15.52.44 - Grande.png, 337.93 kb, 1280 x 720
Capture d’écran 2023-09-29 à 15.52.44 - Grande.png 337.93 kb, 48 downloads since 2023-09-29 

Attachment icon digikam_macos_arm64.patch 7.06 kb, 48 downloads since 2023-09-29 

FYI, Update OSX KVM/QEMu x86_64 (intel macOS 64) builds to:

Clang 14.0
Qt: 5.15.8 => Qt: 5.15.11
KF5 5.99   => KF5 5.110

Enjoy! nomicons/wink