Topic: Sharing elements

Hi everybody

I recently came across QET, one of my teacher recommended me to use it for my ongoing project.
I love being able to do my own symbols, the only downside is that if you are in a hurry, you need to put a considerable amount of time to make your symbol.

I am currently working on a particular project and I decided that I would share all the symbols i've made that aren't available in the library. However, I have no clue whether my symbols are even worthy of being shared, am I even doing them right ?
I saw Bernard Andre's post about standardizing the size of siemens plc's symbols, I think there should be a manual or some kind of guide to people who want to share symbols so that everybody is on the same track.

I'm still a novice, I am also working on autocad and I plan to draw and import all the stuff I make so that the library of symbol gets larger.

One last thing, I love QET very much, it's a project that I respect alot and I will be forever grateful for every contributors, devs and my teacher. Believe it or not, QET pretty much saved me from getting my project done !!

Re: Sharing elements

Hi bat,

see https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 393#p17393

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."