Topic: different names for conducters linked

Hello, first, thanks a lot for this awesome software.

When I conect 2 elements in the same point (in another element) all the cables recieve automatically the same label. Is there a way for us to personalize each label while maintain them as diferent conducteurs in the conducteurs list?

Re: different names for conducters linked

VJ wrote:

When I conect 2 elements in the same point (in another element) all the cables recieve automatically the same label. Is there a way for us to personalize each label while maintain them as diferent conducteurs in the conducteurs list?

As far as I know you can't do that on the software, I might be wrong tho..
Anyway, it's a bit silly to do that isn't it? that would mean the same conductor has two different potentials ? unless you want to change their labels for cosmetic purposes.

bat wrote:
VJ wrote:

Anyway, it's a bit silly to do that isn't it? that would mean the same conductor has two different potentials ? unless you want to change their labels for cosmetic purposes.

I have to follow a rule here: conducteur's name is formed by the element it's going to connect, so when I have two different elements that comes from the same point...

4 (edited by bat 2023-03-02 16:46:03)

VJ wrote:
bat wrote:
VJ wrote:

I have to follow a rule here: conducteur's name is formed by the element it's going to connect, so when I have two different elements that comes from the same point...

It's not possible to do that mate however, you can manually add your conductor labels in your dedicated list. You can pretty much do everything you want as long as you respect how the software is build.
If i understand correctly, you want to change a label that has the same potential, if so, you just can't. If you want to bypass that, you can just add any label on your conductor and manually write the label using the writing tool on your hotbar.

bat wrote:
VJ wrote:
bat wrote:
VJ wrote:

It's not possible to do that mate however, you can manually add your conductor labels in your dedicated list. You can pretty much do everything you want as long as you respect how the software is build.
If i understand correctly, you want to change a label that has the same potential, if so, you just can't. If you want to bypass that, you can just not add any label on your conductor and manually write the label using the writing tool on your hotbar.

Thanks a lot, I forgot the list is a sheet... Silly quote...

Or use a symbol type as "simple" for link these conductors...

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."