Topic: How to change the display order of labels in cross references

Hello,
I wanted to ask how can I change the order of cross reference tabs between Master-Slave links like:
Previous or next sheet, %F-%l%c, N° of wire, ...
If I set them at the next reopening they go back to the standard and you always have to enlarge the window.

Thank you.

Re: How to change the display order of labels in cross references

Hello,

you use rules numbering?

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

hi, Laurent

I'm not referring to the numbering of the conductors, it is correct that changing the sheet number or adding a sheet updates the connection, but in my case I want a "static numbering" of the conductors and elements for reasons of wiring standards.

The problem I have is that if in sheet 1 I have a link to sheet 5 (example), the link between the "previous sheet" (1) and the "next sheet" in sheet 5 (example) closes and I don't allow connect anything else.
If in the group of sheets (e.g. 20) I have to insert two sheets (sheet 1>> becomes 1A and 1B) which are almost the same but where, for example, the motor changes from single-phase to three-phase, the connections already foreseen on sheet 1A will not allow you to add a link to sheet 5 from sheet 1B that I added as well.
I'm currently "manually" adding texts on the added sheet as you see in the posted details, but I was wondering if there was a trick to allow the (01coming:arrow) link (to sheet 5 for example 02(going_arrow)) from both sheet 1A and from sheet 1B.

What do you not want using a busBar like my this project? :
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/s … afloor.pdf
https://download.qelectrotech.org/qet/forum_img_2/terminal_labels2.png

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Hi Laurent,

Attachment the original modified project,...
DO NOT look at the correctness of the design, it's just to make you understand...

The client has two similar sheet but with two possible different motors:
one with three-phase motor 2/13 (my 2A) and 3/13 (my 2B) with single-phase motor.
EVERYTHING else is the same!
But it can also be extended to other equipment such as for example the same system with Siemens PLC or the same system with OMRON PLC or other, which clearly has slightly different acronyms and connections...
Now then with the moria of components you have to provide for different compatibilities without changing the schematic every time..

What trick can I use to link both sheet 2 and sheet 3 to links 212 and 213 of sheet 4?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Affuteuse_x.qet 1.36 mb, 77 downloads since 2023-01-20 

Thanks

Hi Tiz,
In your case, that's what i will do, what do you think?

Laurent

Post's attachments

Attachment icon tiz_mono_three_phase_motor_option.qet 1.36 mb, 70 downloads since 2023-01-20 

Attachment icon tiz_mono_three_phase_motor_option_v2.qet 1.36 mb, 58 downloads since 2023-01-20 

Hi, Laurent

I had already thought about it.
I have already used this system by inserting multiple links on the same node that refer to different pages eg. like the feeder, without passing all the sheets as is done for the F.M. Power supply.
My idea was slightly different and aimed not to have two separate electrical connections but only one which then refers (with two different references) to the "same" page even if divided for product reasons.
Suppose what I say extends to an INVERTER system after that for logistical reasons I am forced to use either the Siemens or Omron or Mitsubishi product depending on market availability (it happens more and more often due to lack of products), put all the connections in parallel at the point of arrival it would certainly create confusion (already tested) while a single electrical connection with various link-labels referring to the specific page (Siemens, Omron or Mit..) depending on the devices mounted on the panel, would be more readable for me and free from false interpretations.
Unfortunately the "previous page reference" element doesn't allow for a colon alternative (and thus 2 references?) because it creates an error, so I'll use the current systems.

Thanks bye.

9 (edited by tiz.meneghe 2023-01-20 18:00:21)

Hello Lorenzo

I found the solution!

I created an alternative "previous page reference" with the transparent polygon.
So placing it close to the connection point allows me to be practically invisible and you can put another label that refers to your specific sheet.
Modifying it in italics, or other fonts or even with a different color makes it unique and differentiates and I find it on its specific sheet.
Sheet 4:
- (2-E5 (black)) points to sheet 2 (or 1A in my case);
- (3-E6 (magenta)) points to sheet 3 (or 1B in my case);

Seems like a great solution to me.

Bye thank you.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon tiz_mono_three_phase_motor_option_v2.qet 1.36 mb, 68 downloads since 2023-01-20 

Hello Tiz,

great.