Topic: Description of possible element types

Under "element property" there are several "base type" selectable. Where are the properties of these base types described / where do i find documentation on them?
And for these base types we find different sub-types / properties (ex. "Terminal block-->Generic/Fuse/Sectionable/Diode/Ground) Where do i find their description / documentation?
Does anyone know?

Re: Description of possible element types

This is a new terminal block function under development.
https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 616#p15616

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

Uff, the post you mention has 9 pages, and i don't find the information i am looking for there. Anyone having a hint where to look?

It's a feature, please waiting...

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

This is quite a challenge for me to understand what is explained in french in the video...

Easy, on youtube you activate the subtitles then in the settings menu under automatic translation title and you choose the language you want it helps to understand.