Topic: Hello and thanks!

Hello everyone, I just came in to say hello. I'm a new user, come here from TinyCad.
I just make 2 schematics and I must say your program is nice and work on Linux.

So thank you for your work!
Jarek

Re: Hello and thanks!

You're welcome, Jarek!

Laurent

"Le jour où tu découvres le Libre, tu sais que tu ne pourras jamais plus revenir en arrière..."

3 (edited by lowVoltage 2022-06-13 15:41:19)

Re: Hello and thanks!

@jarek ,

I wish to add my agreement if I may, that QelectroTech is a magnificent achievement and a superior tool.

I created electrical diagrams for control and automation for years using CAD, primarily AutoCAD. QeT is a very different approach, a different paradigm. And it is superior to using CAD in every way.

The intelligent design of QeT only begins to reveal itself as you learn more about how to apply this wonderful tool.

We are all fortunate that QeT team members have both a deep understanding of electrical design and the software developer's ability to evolve the QeT codebase.

It is my hope that the QeT user community will grow internationally and provide greater support to the heroes of the QelectroTech development team. And by this we will all benefit.

Thank you QeletroTech team for your devotion to this advancement in the art of electrical design.