Topic: Montageplatte Schaltschrank zeichnen

Hallo zusammen,
ich will zur Übersicht der von mir verbauten Komponenten die Zeichnung einer Montageplatte anfertigen.
Geht das mit QElectroTech? Ich kann zwar ein Rechteck auf das Arbeitsblatt ziehen,
aber die Größe dieses Rechtecks nicht in mm eingeben. Die Größe lässt sich nur mit der Maus durch ziehen verändern.
Das einfachste wären bunte Rechtecke und Quadrate auf der Montageplatte anzuordnen.
Ich baue meistens Prototypen mit selbstgebauten Baugruppen, Messverstärkern, Messwandler usw. 
Verwendet werden auch Standard Bauteile wie Hutschienen, Kabelkanäle.
VG Ronni

Re: Montageplatte Schaltschrank zeichnen

Hallo Ronni,
im Prinzip geht das.
Du musst die Montageplatte als Bauteil im Bauteileditor erstellen mit
all den verbauten Baugruppen drauf.
Das fertige Bauteil kannst du dann auf eine Folie ziehen und dort im Schaltplan als Übersicht anzeigen lassen.
VG

Hello,

I have some examples that I think you can use, I created a scale for this, where it helps me in the size of the mounting plate, with that I create a rectangle or square and lock it in position, and I add the elements in 2d, which I also use the DXF to QET converter, where these drawings that are actually elements are dimensioned at the same scale size...

I will provide some examples here..

See you..

Post's attachments

Attachment icon LAYOUT 1.rar 1019.87 kb, 221 downloads since 2022-05-30 

Hello jhonathan!

I like your rulers! nomicons/smile

They are created with the same scale we agreed with the developers in the other thread: https://qelectrotech.org/forum/viewtopi … 155#p16155

If I understood Joshua correctly, he wants to add the possibility to display the measurement in mm directly when creating an object (line, rectangle, etc.) in the element editor.

I think it is a good way to draw mounting plates with the help of such rulers:
There are so many possible dimensions for mounting plates that it seems impossible to create all variants as a separate element. For DIN-rails (as comparable part) I only created a few in 10cm steps...
The same challenge exists for cable ducts: They even have to be adapted to the respective situation, so there can't be standard lengths either.