Topic: Common blueprint symbols?


I thought I saw symbols such as those shown here: … s-symbols/

I'm looking in particular for the S ("dollar sign") symbols for switches and the round symbols for outlets, but I can't find them. Are they part of QElectroTech?

Thank you.

Re: Common blueprint symbols?

I don't saw elements like it, but uou could draw yourself.